FRIDAY GIRLS

clairythefairy88 said:
Definitly back on track. My gym membership ended so I've joined a 24 hour gym, the work out I was made to do means I'll have NO trouble getting to sleep tonight, my poor stomach :eek:

I'm trying to lose this 3lb for my stone bracket and I'm so excited to do so! I must admit I thought I'd be there a little sooner but I've had a few treats so won't complain

Best of luck shifting that pound!!

Thanks.. Good luck to you for tomorrow as well.

-2.25 lb this week, yippee! Passed the half stone mark :D

Congrats parisienne and Bobbi!

So I got myself a new scales, I was afraid of piling on the lbs if I didn't keep a close watch on it. I got a nice surprise when I hopped on.

Down 6lbs! :scale:

:wee:

I've got a Friday weigh in - is it ok if I join Friday Girls???? :D

Your weight loss both this week and go total is absolutely amazing. I love this site, I can honestly hand on heart say that I wouldn't keep going if I wasn't motivated by people like you x

9lb down this week! I'm shocked, I've never lost so much in one week before. Good motivation going into the weekend :) Good luck everyone else x

Sapi Ketawa said:
9lb down this week! I'm shocked, I've never lost so much in one week before. Good motivation going into the weekend :) Good luck everyone else x

Wow! Well done! What did you do to get such a great loss? X

I forced myself to eat every single meal - and it meant I didn't struggle so much with wanting to snack in the evening. I also tried to eat my evening meal quite late. I don't think for a moment that it will last, but it's a nice feeling for now. :D x

Really struggling but I'm so so determined to get down under 10 and a half this week. BRING IT ON!!!!!

Hello, I just re-started at 198.4lbs (my lowest was 185lbs in May :()
Set myself a tough challenge for Christmas to get me motivated!

Back