FRIDAY GIRLS

Just a quick update - early weigh-in as may not have a chance tomorrow and this is probably my last one before Christmas.

Gem -3lb (19lb since 17th September - happy with that)

Welcome to Friday Girls Miss H - I will look forward to your post this Friday. My next official weigh-in will be on 8th February when I hope to have lost the 6 Christmas squatters (squatters are pounds put back on that are only temporary and WILL be evicted) and lost at least another one to go with it. I will, however be coming on here each Friday in the meantime to check in with anyone weighing in x

I'd like to join the Friday girls too if I may.

Started WW again the day after Christmas. 2013 is going to be the year I finally get to my goal weight AND STAY THERE!

Welcome Bingo Bango - See you on Friday x

Keep popping in Taz - my ticker will be lying for a while but I hope to be well up to speed by 8th February ;) x

Good morning Friday Girls. I hope your weigh-ins have been happy ones. I am still holding onto my 6 squatters gained over the silly season but then, that is because I haven't started sorting the evictions out yet - papers will be served next week, ready to meet my tiny target in a few weeks time and get me on the road again. Good luck everyone x

Hope news is good this morning Kate x

I used to be a friday girl, and since I'm now weighing on fridays I wonder if I could come back into the fold ??

Figs for this week ( in the hope that you'll have me !!)
3lbs off total 11lbs in 5 weeks :D

I used to be a friday girl, and since I'm now weighing on fridays I wonder if I could come back into the fold ??

Figs for this week ( in the hope that you'll have me !!)
3lbs off total 11lbs in 5 weeks :D

Why wouldn't we welcome you back Jane - well don x

Well done mommyB :) 4lbs off for me this week so pleased!x

....... and it's Well Done to you too Kate x

Back