FRIDAY - HOUR BY HOUR

lemma1968

Silver Member
Morning all - 1202am and still working. Taking next week off for half term. I can't wait.

Hoping to get mum home from Wigan this next week but need to sort out an electrical hospital bed for her. Struggling to find somewhere that hires them.

I hope you all have a great day folks x

Glad to hear your mum is homeward bound - sorry can't help on the bed hire but hope you get sorted soon.

I'm taking next week off too - finishing at 2.30 today, can't wait :)

Have a good day one and all xx

Morning, Lemma have you tried your local Red Cross, or ask the community nurse at your GP's surgery.

I'm busy today and I'm going to my MIL's tomorrow for the weekend which should provoke a reaction because she hasn't seen me since easter. :D

Morning all
I am really looking forward to this weekend this will be the 1st chance to sort my clothes out I am such a hoarder but I am going to get rid of everthing that is to big now I still have clothes in smaller sizes my weight went on so quick I never got round to getting rid of them lucky for me as they are like new still
Hope you all have a good weekend and good luck to all who weigh in today

I'm so tired today! :sigh:

Working every hour possible over the weekend --- AGAIN!

Got paid today, I'm so gutted about my wages, not nearly as much as I'd hoped. Definitely not worth working 60 hours plus a week. :break_diet:

It was the last class in a puppy course last night, one of the lovely owners bought me a card and some chocolates :eek: I checked the best before date, they'll be fab for my birthday in November :D

Morning All,

A wee bit dreary here and we are suppose to have rain the weekend - whats new:eek:

Have a WI tonight I didnt go last week and didnt phone so I will be getting a rocket. Probably put on weight, oh well I deserve it.

I must say that I always feel positive if I post on here and keener to keep going, even if it is not so good at the mo. Usually when I have slips ups I hide away but not this time.

Going to a Horse Show Sunday and gardening the rest.

Glad you mum is coming home Lemma that will make life much easier for you.

TG know what you mean about wages, I have just got my OAP and am taxed on it and it really annoys me.

MrsP an impression of your MIL:eek:

RC It is a good idea to get rid of those old clothes - there is no going back then.;)

Katie hope you have a fab week off I am jealour:D

Hope you all have a good POETS day.

Hey All, thank god its Friday! Lemma, glad to hear that your Mu is coming home!, sorry cannot help about the electric bed!

Hope everyone is fine! Just can't wait for the weekend, last bank holiday until August now! :(

What have I been doing today? Well went to the gym then did a shop for our BBQ this weekend. Went a bit mad and now have counted that there is 75 people coming including kids!! Oops, hope the weather is good or my house will be trashed. Have spent the rest of may day off when not attending to the 3 kids, photographing stuff and putting it on ebay. Had to pay the balance of my summer hols this week and it was painful so thought if I could sell all the C**P lying about the house that no one is using this may help the cause for France 08!! Hope all is well with all the LL's out there, and have a good weekend. Most grateful if everyone could pray for sun in Scotland!! xx

Back