~*~ Friday Hour by Hour ~*~

lisalulu

Silver Member
Morning ladies, gents and all you lovely losers ;)

Feeling ultra positive this morning. Got my 1st weigh in and had a sneaky peek at my own scales which are showing a lovely loss.

Hope everyone is enjoying a nice lie in on their days off. Have a great Good Friday

xxx

Hey Lisa & all.....
Good luck with your weigh in today hon .. Sounds like you are going to have a great loss... What time are you going??
We have my aunties 60th party to go to this afternoon its a tea at a hotel...
Dont feel that great today its totm ... keep jumping on and off the scales and have not lost so much recently feel a bit down.. urghhhh... I have never had any food just shakes and bars so nothing much should change... Booo hoo x

Good luck with your weigh in Lisa and keep the faith curly!! Hope you all have a good day :)

Morning all... good luck with weigh-in Lisa, let us know how you get on, our fingers are crossed for you!!! Curly, chin up, I definitely have slow or sts weeks and then get a better loss further along - it all evens out. And you've been brilliant so you will be losing! Stay on track and enjoy the party later! Hi Sleepy... let's hope it is a good day for all of us.

xxx

Morning girls.. parking my butt in here :)
need to get back to 100% for sure! :)

Good luck with your WI lisalulu

Curly, don't be down by the scales, get the tape measure out and I'm sure you'll have change. I hope you manage to avoid the cakes in the hotel tea :) that would be far too tempting for me I'm afraid!! :eek:

Morning all, Good luck with the weigh in lisa!
My little one's just gone down for a nap so better get in the shower pronto!

Im back....... thanks girlies!! Its the first day I have ever felt like this in the nine weeks.. I know its cause its the totm so just feel bloated.. My Dh said to me you look really skinny today!!! Hmm skinny not the right word. but maybe slimmer than I was!!!

Lol, Purple hugs nooooo cream cakes wouldnt beat me!!!! I am so dertermined not to eat a thing until I finish ss...... and so far so good.. 9 weeks on...

Hope everyone has a 100% day .. good luck girlies & guys .......... xxx

Morning everyone, day 1 went really well a lot better than I thought it would. :)

Went to the pictures last night with my little boy to watch Monsters v Aliens, which was good I've not been for years, and I wasn't tempted one bit by all the sweets and treats.

Have a good day everyone and good luck to everyone with a weigh in. :)

Well done Tracie... one day at a time! Glad you are feeling better, Curly. And trust me, if your fella says skinny, he means skinny - go you!!!

xxx

Just checking in before I set off for my WI. Very excited :D

Curly, you seem a bit more upbeat now. Cream cakes are the one thing that wouldn't sway me either, as I worked in a cake shop when I was at college. If stale, smelly cream at 6am on a Sunday morning after a skin full the night before doesn't put you off cream cakes for life, nothing will. :sign0137:

Haven't had a shake yet today, want to wait until after my WI. I know it won't make much difference, but its habit. I used to not eat all day before my WW meeting so the scales would show my morning weight..... bad eh?? At least I'm not as bad as a few women I knew at WW who forced themselves to have a poop before hopping on the scales. :sick0019:

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :p

Well done Tracie, sounds like your doing well and well done for staying away from all the goodies at the cinema...

thanks Katy.... hope your feeling good and positive... lol def not skinny but will be SLIM one day.. lol

Lisa let us know when you get back and Im so the same as you I dont have a shake till after my weigh in. Cant believe that some people would make themselves poo before wi.. thats madness!!! lol but it does make a difference I guess.
x

Morning all. I'm on day 5 now but feel like I should really be calling it day 1 again because I had yesterday off due to that horrible sickness bug :( Feel much better today though so had my porridge and i'm being positive about getting back on it.

Good luck with the weigh in Lisa. Looks like me and you have the same target weight and date. Have you stuck to it 100% all week? You can be my inspriation to stick to it from now on lol.

Curley - loving the skinny comment! You must feel great x

Lisa, lol - that's it, we all need to work in cake shop!!! I wish... don't think that would be a good plan for me, alas! Have cut myself a deal, at goal I can eat cake but only when out, ie, in a cafe... that way I can't hoover up the whole box/cake/tinful!!! Bext of luck for WI. When I did SW a few years back, my friend starved herself for three whole days before weigh day and used laxatives too - scary. So we aren't so bad honey...

Curly you are looking GREAT. Slim and happy and yesterday weren't you clowning around with kids on the slides? Fab. Slim is what I aspire to too, and know I will never be skinny, but my OH thinks I am now... it's all relative, but who cares?!! Best boost ever - met friends I hadn't seen since December on weds. My pal said; 'Wow, you've lost so much weight! And you've got TALLER!!!' Made me laugh till I cried, and was walking on air the rest of the day!

Katie, glad you're feeling better and better on track - yay!!!

xxx

Lol.. Katy I bet you felt a million dollars!!! that is really funny.. but it probably does make you look taller when you are thiner!! Well done you!!!

Yes I think slim is good....... skinny can be too scary!!!

Katie, hope your feeling better today hon ... and stay positive you can do it.. Its all worth it!!!

xxx

Well, I hope my own scales are wrong because if not, I have lost a big fat zero, zilch, nada, nowt!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be a very difficult day for me, I have know that all week. I crave fish and chips when I'm on any diet, I love them, and what's today - Good Friday, and what do you eat on a Good Friday - yes, fish and chips. It's going to kill me and even though I don't want to do it, I don't know how I am going to be able to resist the smell. I know I should take the dog for a walk while they are eating etc. but the fact I can't have them will make me in a rotten mood for the rest of the day.

Well, I hope my own scales are wrong because if not, I have lost a big fat zero, zilch, nada, nowt!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be a very difficult day for me, I have know that all week. I crave fish and chips when I'm on any diet, I love them, and what's today - Good Friday, and what do you eat on a Good Friday - yes, fish and chips. It's going to kill me and even though I don't want to do it, I don't know how I am going to be able to resist the smell. I know I should take the dog for a walk while they are eating etc. but the fact I can't have them will make me in a rotten mood for the rest of the day.

I know what you mean about the rotten mood. I'm the same with no food and I looooove fish n chips :(

Just keep thinking of that holiday you got booked and how good you'll feel in a swimsuit if you give them a miss, or how disappointed you will feel if you have them. It's not worth it! Def go for the walk x x

Aww i'm defo the same, craving fish and chips atm too!! And i CANNOT get the craving for a toasted hot cross bun with marg on out of my head for love nor money :-( I've wanted one for a over a week now and today is defo going to be hard, i'm heading over to my parents house later and i know full well they'll have them... Mum says go on have half you deserve it for doing so well (not understanding the ketosis issue!) lol... If only... xx

Anyone spotted the flashing banner advert for Thorntons Online currently on minis? Why are they doing this? I REALLY don't need to know about how much bargain choccy I can get for Easter... on this site of all sites! Mixed messages, or what?

xxx

Afternoon everyone-hope you're all having a good day :) I was in a rotten mood this morning because the rain was spoiling my plans for the day-but I'm alright now!:D We've been to the local garage and had a test drive of the car I want. Got to go back tomorrow when the manager's there to see if he'll do me the deal I want and to arrange any finance. Then I just have to wait for my car to be delivered!:D:D:D

Oooohh lovely, I love getting new cars. Hope everyone is doing well and has resisted those fish and chips, chocolate eggs and hot cross buns. Me?? Well, I went to my mams and stayed for a few hours but had to leave becasue they were all going to the beach for fish and chips. Just knew I couldn't sit with them, or walk along the beach with them tucking in. Don't want them to feel guilty either so I came home. I'm sitting here on my own with my veg soup watching a DVD I've been meaning to catch up on for over a year. I will be 100% today (if I keep repeating this maybe it will work hahaha)

Back