Friday Hour x Hour

mikey

Silver Member
Looks like a lovely day here today - nice and sunny.

I'm hoping to get lots done today.

BTW - anybody can start the daily hour x hour thread - first to think of it should do it each day.

Hope everybody got on well at WI's yesterday

Hellooo! Why is it called day hour x hour? Just puzzled that's all!

My little boy woke up 3 hours early today and has a stinking cold, I'm trying not to panic that it's swine flu!

It seems to be a lovely day here too, although it's very cold in the house. I even wondered whether to put the heating on..

Well - there is a thread for each day of the week - and people can post as they like - through the day.

It used to run ages ago, and I did not set up the first one, but it seems like a good idea for a daily chatter thread for people to chat about WI, and other issues without the need for a separate thread.

Hi all, beautiful day down here in Essex! I am going away tonight for a lovely relaxing girls weekend and can't wait! Trouble is, there is so much to do before i go with regards to packing for mysle, my children who are staying with their Dad, prezzies to wrap for parties that the kids are going to, guinea pigs & hamsters to clean out........... the list is endless, oh and i have three babies here today as i am a childminder and am leaving 1/2 hour after i finish work! Not stressed at all then! Just wish wish wish i could eat all the nice food and wine that will be flowing all weekend but i am determind to stay strong!

Hi losers;)
Sun shining here in Kent today as well
My WI tonight as you can see I am no longer a LL'er but still like to come in & put in my 2d:)copon:whoops forgot d=penny) worth:D
It's nice to see the hour x hour thread going again mikey
My first job of the day went wrong a set of wheels I had to paint needed to be rubbed down & redone so I now have sanded down nails & rough hands (my husband will be pleased)
Hope you all have a good day with great losses for all with wi's today

Hii Tryin - where are you in Essex? - I am in Bowers Gifford Have a nice weekend!

Thanks RC - let;'s try to get it running daily again - are you doing ww or LL now?

Cheers
Mike

Thanks RC - let;'s try to get it running daily again - are you doing ww or LL now?

Cheers
Mike[/QUOTE]

ww I just hope I can stick to this I feel i've let myself down again after doing so well last year But thats the last chapter this is a new one

1st day back on LL
been pretty good :) tomoto soup is quality :)
Beautiful day it was and watched the 20/20 cricket :)

Welcome back Kenshin - You started out originally at the same time as me and BL I think.

yeah mikey i think i started same time, but i tell you i have about a stone and a bit to lose to get my bmi to 25-26 so its one last push, but this is the one that matters, as i have so much going on this summer :)

Back