Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Friday Hour x Hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mikey, 12 June 2009 Social URL.

1. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Looks like a lovely day here today - nice and sunny.

I'm hoping to get lots done today.

BTW - anybody can start the daily hour x hour thread - first to think of it should do it each day.

Hope everybody got on well at WI's yesterday

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Snorks

Snorks Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(41.1%)
    Hellooo! Why is it called day hour x hour? Just puzzled that's all!

My little boy woke up 3 hours early today and has a stinking cold, I'm trying not to panic that it's swine flu!

It seems to be a lovely day here too, although it's very cold in the house. I even wondered whether to put the heating on..

4. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well - there is a thread for each day of the week - and people can post as they like - through the day.

It used to run ages ago, and I did not set up the first one, but it seems like a good idea for a daily chatter thread for people to chat about WI, and other issues without the need for a separate thread.

5. tryin again

tryin again Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    1st1.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    17st0.9lb(94.04%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi all, beautiful day down here in Essex! I am going away tonight for a lovely relaxing girls weekend and can't wait! Trouble is, there is so much to do before i go with regards to packing for mysle, my children who are staying with their Dad, prezzies to wrap for parties that the kids are going to, guinea pigs & hamsters to clean out........... the list is endless, oh and i have three babies here today as i am a childminder and am leaving 1/2 hour after i finish work! Not stressed at all then! Just wish wish wish i could eat all the nice food and wine that will be flowing all weekend but i am determind to stay strong!

6. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi losers;)
    Sun shining here in Kent today as well
    My WI tonight as you can see I am no longer a LL'er but still like to come in & put in my 2d:)copon:whoops forgot d=penny) worth:D
    It's nice to see the hour x hour thread going again mikey
    My first job of the day went wrong a set of wheels I had to paint needed to be rubbed down & redone so I now have sanded down nails & rough hands (my husband will be pleased)
    Hope you all have a good day with great losses for all with wi's today

7. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hii Tryin - where are you in Essex? - I am in Bowers Gifford Have a nice weekend!

Thanks RC - let;'s try to get it running daily again - are you doing ww or LL now?

Cheers
    Mike

8. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks RC - let;'s try to get it running daily again - are you doing ww or LL now?

Cheers
    Mike[/QUOTE]

ww I just hope I can stick to this I feel i've let myself down again after doing so well last year But thats the last chapter this is a new one

9. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well Good Luck!

10. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    1st day back on LL
    been pretty good :) tomoto soup is quality :)
    Beautiful day it was and watched the 20/20 cricket :)

11. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Welcome back Kenshin - You started out originally at the same time as me and BL I think.

12. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    yeah mikey i think i started same time, but i tell you i have about a stone and a bit to lose to get my bmi to 25-26 so its one last push, but this is the one that matters, as i have so much going on this summer :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.