***friday***lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
morning all, hope you are all well.xx

im on my 2nd pint and had a coffee with a third of a choc tetra in it, yummy.xx

WI tonight.

Have a good day every1.xx

Good Morning All:)

The sun is shining and it is Friday at last!

I'm on my first litre and will have a strawberry shake at 9ish. I'm loving 810 at the moment and I think the scales are finally moving after 3 weeks of sts.

Have a good day everyone and good luck for any WI's

Susan - Good luck for tonight.:p

Good morning all,
I am coming back to cd in 10 days,just waiting for my old cdc to come back from holiday,i have lost 3 stone so far but i wanna get another stone or so off quick,good luck for your wi tonight susan x

Good luclk with your WI for tonight. I had mine yestarday and only lost 3lbs so will be really making an effort to get the water in everyday this week.

Im off to work soon but the boss is off so will be on here all day, lol.

Hello peeps!
only jsut woke up about an hour ago - put some washing in the washing machine and gave my room a little tidy round quick while the OH snores lol.

today - i promise not to cheat ALLLLLLL day... and be a really good girl and drink 4 litres of water a day. Hopefully the scales will move then!!!

wish me luccckkk!!

keeeeep gluggging !
xx

Hey girls,
Just on my 1st shake. best of luck with wi susan and well done fizzy on your 3lbs. Im going cleaning house today it is like a tip so i wont be on here as much...well thats what i say now!!!

best of luck to everyone today and keep glugging!! xx

Fizzy , what do you mean only 3lb, i will be happy with 3lb hun, well done.xx

Thanks girls for the good luck vibes.

I'm not starting till Sunday but have spent the last few days cutting the carbs and upping the water. Up to now i've managed 1 1/2 litres and a cup of black earl grey tea.

Good luck with the WI susan, i will keep an eye out for the results. Well the scales are not moving again for me grrrr been 14st and 3/4 now since monday ( step away from the fat body, go on let it go..... )

and to top it off the toilet issue is getting worse and have had to send O/H to get me some movicol. 1ltr down

Fizzy , what do you mean only 3lb, i will be happy with 3lb hun, well done.xx

Thanks girls for the good luck vibes.

But I always lose 4lbs, I have made all my plans based on losing 4lbs a week, when to move up a plan, when I will finish etc (yes I know thats bad but I have to have everything planned its my nature). If I start getting 3's it will throw everything out.

aww bless fizzy, you are doing really well hun.

hope you get sorted kirsty, how did your daughter get on with her new boots?

Thanks for asking hun, well she didn't scream when they put them on her so thats good lol. Have to start her on only wearing them for a few hrs a day, till she gets used to them, they are quite heavy and i must admit they are not as bad as they used to be years ago, they doesn't stand out at all and just look like black kicker boots.

awww thats great hun, she will be fine after a few days im sure.xx

cleaning can wait hun dont worry about it it will still be there tomorrow you acn be sure of that.lol.

3pts and 1 choc tetra nearly gone.xx

I think there is 2 pints to 1 litre so 2.5 litres would be 5 pints I think! :)

Back