Friday morning weigh ins anyone?

12st 2lb

That's a gain of 2lb :-(

Hope that makes you feel better natnat :)

I'm not letting it get me down. I'm still 2st lighter than I was in April

Oh well back on the cc horse!

Sometimes a little gain, or a little loss can re-motivate you. Good luck this week ladies!

First week in - 1lb lost.

I'm fairly pleased with that.

dont worry about the gains or little losses - all it takes is another week and it will be gone :)
xxxx

Messed about last week and had a 3lb gain yesterday, was down by 2lbs this morning so hope it will be off next Friday!

12st this week. I've lost the 2lb I gained but still not in the 11's like I'd hoped.

I'd set myself a target to get to 11st 7lb by the end of June. Can't see that happening now :-(

Only myself to blame as I've not stuck to calorie counting and been eating rubbish. Keep pacifying myself with 'at least I'm 2st lighter than I was in april' when really I'm still 21lb from my goal

Must try to get remotivated. I was doing so well.

Hope you've all had good losses this week

X

sts for me - which is ok considering ive been quite naughty :/ lol well done ladies if youve lost and if you havent then dont worry itll give you the motivation to keep going :)
xoxox

I had a 3lb gain last week! This week a 3lb loss so back to what I was 2 weeks ago! Hope scales go downwards now!

Thought I was going to go up after I had a little peek in the week but I've actually stayed at 11st 6lbs. I'm happy with that although my target was to be below 11st after a month and with 2 weeks left I can't see that happening.

Good luck to everyone else.

STS for me. I've upped the exercise but been confronted by too many treats at work when willpower has been low!! Double gym class tomorrow to kick it up! :)

i dont mean to ask personal questions but is it * week? i always "gain" on that week and then the next week it goes :) xxx

juicygooseface said:
i dont mean to ask personal questions but is it * week? i always "gain" on that week and then the next week it goes :) xxx

Nope not at all! I was poorly for a week though do the loss the week before looks like it was false. Never mind I'll shift it again!

Oops didnt update last week, it was a 1.8lb loss for me & tomorrow hopefully will be a good result, have had a good week

3.4lb off for me this week which I'm completely thrilled with & it takes me so much closer to that 12!!!!

Hey all !! Hope u dont mind me joining x will b updating every friday!:) hoping for 3+ lb loss by next friay!

Back