**Friday Motivation**

BrittW

Timelord
Hey Everyone,

So after a pretty bad two weeks of putting on 1lb and maintaining, I think i'm finally back on track.

I'm gonna keep this weight loss train going on the right track. One that will lead me to happiness, confidence and the life I've always wanted!

No more will i sit in 'Overweight Station' making excuses as i watch every train pass me like a chance that was never taken.

I've got a rail card in my hand that's going to take me all the way to Targetsville!

I'm doing this.
Who is coming with me??

Choo Chooo!!!!

dreams1.jpg

I'll join you on that train :) I STS this week so really need to get with it...

I'm leaping aboard. I've been lacking in motivation and inspiration for a couple of weeks. Had a gain last week and have struggled to keep on track this week. But today, I went to Sainsburys, armed with my superfree food list and have bought a tonne of fruit and veg and I AM GOING to eat that instead of the stodgy, comfort foods I've been giving into. If I am lucky I can stay the same when I weigh on Monday, and look forward to a loss next week.

I WILL BECOME A HEALTHY WEIGHT!

Im on!! Had a few days of binge eating :( so definately need to get back on track!! Got 4 days to claw back a STS so fingers crossed! Need to lose this weight and need to get my head back in the zone!

I'm with you, I had a ropey few days this week so if i lose at all it will only be a small one :( but i am being extra good and zumbaing my ass off ! (literally!)

woooooooooooooooop!
xxx

Back