1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

friday night again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lillie, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

im off to a 65 birthday party soon,what a great night that will be especially as im drinking water,im gonna sit at the opposite side to the buffet,so what everyone else doing ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kay

Kay Well-Known Member

I'm cooking a chicken roast :(
    Not tempted really :D
    Good luck tonight,it's buffets that I find hardest. I am a picker. Or was..not any more.:p

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

i never got a plate before and just sat right at the side of it ,i love cooking more than ever (and sniffing lol)

5. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

you'll have a great birthday party babe xxx

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

you cheeky devil x

7. Kay

Kay Well-Known Member

LOL:D I used to do that too.
    My husband usually cooks for himself and our daughter, but he has popped out for a couple of hours so it's left to me.:rolleyes:
    It's quite on here tonight. Everyone must be out on the raz.

8. fattothin

lol xxx;-p

9. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

i know what you mean,i have to go out soon and i really dont want to go its the oh family so have too x

10. Kay

Kay Well-Known Member

You never know, you might have a good time. I hope you do.:D

11. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

i will stay positive ,my kids are the only going as well,right im off will be back on when i get back my oh cant wait for a beer he has nearly stopped drinking while ive been on the LT xx

12. jo1

jo1 Well-Known Member

Have a great night, I'm staying in as I have a week end away next week end :eek:

13. fattothin

see ya Lill, make sure you blow out all them candles hun xxx

14. fatgirl666

fatgirl666 Hates to post

Have a good night

im stuck in alone watching BB and trying to glug more water :-(

15. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Well-Known Member

me too...except trying to get screaming baby to sleep...Friday night eh?!!

16. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

I spent the afternoon and early evening helping my eldest get ready for her prom! She's off for the night partying so (now the other 2 are fast asleep) I'm recovering and having some me time!! (oh, and doing the washing!)

x