Friday night chit chat to pass in some time :)

:mad:oh there is nothing worse when you just know it gets you through! We are never without it in the house...my OH even drinks it instead of his Lemonade that he used to drink. He prefers it!! ;)

i only started drinking it when i started LT first time and ever since then I love it all the time.. people do think I am mad, when I am not on LT i love a drop of diluted orange in it, the sugar free one and its like club orange.. lovely with loads of ice...

i usually buy the six pack 2ltrs of sparkling an six pack of still in lidl but didnt get there tonight :( will have to wait till tomorrow now...

princess-of-power

yea love come dine with me.. love on sunday when there are a few on and also love the celeb one's...

our water in tesco is a little dearer in dublin haha we get ripped off on everything.. but yea i do get 6 bottles for 3 euro in lidl... its grand.. sure i paid 1.60 in work today in canteen for the tiny little bottles.. and it kills me when i know i would get lots of 2ltrs for that price haha..

Hi yummymummynot

yea you can have sparkling water and it will taste better than it ever tasted before when on LT... the fizzyness in mouth is just lovely... i am droolin here with none in the fridge tonight haha... i will be down them shops at 8am haha

Evening all
Don't know if any of you saw it in the cinema 'It's Complicated' with Meryl Streep, Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin - very funny. If you didn't it's out on DVD now - good one to get for a night in

yh i seen this, its good. tho alec baldwin annoyed me in it. lol. :p

another great film is law abidin citizen. :D

Has anyone maybe started a hobby/interest since starting LT? Just wonder.....we always say we are too busy to do this or that...but when on LT there is so much more time!

Just a thought...

yh ive started 2 x stitch! :rotflmao:. it chills me out an i focus on sumfin otha than food. lol. plus readin an extra walks wiv my dogs. :chores016:

bex..... i have to agree there! law abiding citizen was a great film! anyone seen 'shutter island' yet?? very confusing film still havent got my head around it yet!

ohh think I will get law abiding citizen tonight or tomorrow night.. someone in work was telling me it was really good too..

ohh think I will get law abiding citizen tonight or tomorrow night.. someone in work was telling me it was really good too..

it is. i especially enjoyed the naked bum shot of gerard butler!!! :flirt2:

Find me one with a naked bum scene of Colin Firth and I will be first in the queue for xtra vision!!!!

it is. i especially enjoyed the naked bum shot of gerard butler!!! :flirt2:

haha i will look forward to that so, love him :D:D

Back