FRIDAY - POETS DAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

evening everyone, thanks for your wishes today :) it's been a poignant day but ok, kept my mum very busy as she struggles with my brother's loss so much especially today... been a strange day... my other brother was laid off from his job, my mum's dog had to go to the vet and has to have major surgery on monday! Yet, I'm still feeling positive :) last night was a real bonus... still can't believe I lost 12lbs! my brother who passed away would be so proud of my weight loss, he begged me to try whilst he was alive :)
Lady... your posts have had me in stitches... thank you :D

<big snip> I successfully remove the remainder of the wax and then notice to my
grief and despair....THE HAIR IS STILL THERE.......ALL OF IT!

So I recklessly shave it off. Heck, I'm numb by now. Nothing hurts.

I could have amputated my own leg at this point.

Next week I'm going to try hair colour.....

Lady that is fabulous, I'm keeping a copy of that to send to my mates - brilliant ---- after all that you'd just give up and pay homage to hair! :giveup:

Bex I'm so glad you're still feeling positive - it's like you're 12lb loss was a pressie from heaven to help you through the day a little ..... not that you haven't put in all the hard work yourself!

BL - good to see you can still type - didn't know if you weren't on as you can't type wearing mittens! Hope the house warms up a little ---- you're more than welcome to come sleep on my sofa for a warm though it might be that little bit far to travel!

Lady you need to stop it with the jokes - I just nearly spat some soup out laughing and you know that I have to have 'all' my packs :D

Back