Friday Weighers

Well done Bostik

On my fortnightly weigh in on Wednesday I lost 2.2lb.

I'm not always very good at maintaining but it does mean I will be able to enjoy my birthday more in 2 weeks without worrying.

Aww wicked. My birthday is in two weeks too! Bring on the cake! Haha :D

Mmmm love Mexican! Mine will probably be an Indian restaurant! Mines the 5th :D Can and can't wait...cake but also I'll be 23! lol

We will probably go to the Indian with my dad one day that week but I will stick to chicken tikka and salad but when I go Mexican I won't count that day as I'm going all out and the Mexican doesn't do anything low calorie ha ha. Used to be my favourite restaurant but haven't been since last July before I lost weight.

Don't worry about being 23 I'm going to be 27!

I was on lighterlife this time last year and stuck to it to the letter so this year I'm going all out as I know I can lose a few lbs gain in a week.

I didn't even get any presents last year as I asked for money from everyone to give to me after I lost the weight to buy a new wardrobe.

I'm now just under 9 stone (was nearly 16 stone last august) and am going to a fancy dress party tonight and for the first time since I was a kid I can't wait!

Haha I know what you mean! Whenever I go Mexican I am awful. Nachos to start, burrito for main, full of naughty things which I can't even count! lol! I'm so glad they don't put the calories on their website actually. Might end up putting me off, actually knowing lol.

You have come so far! I am probably about 9 stone lighter than my last birthday too. Was over 22 stone at some point last year, don't know exactly when it started coming off, probably just after my birthday though. I am so glad I am not still 22 stone :)

Have fun tonight :)

Well done! :D

Yeah, go for it :)

Oddly, only 0.2lbs off for me this week! Hoping it's back to normal next week!

Morning everyone :)

I'd like to join you in the Friday Weighers Thread if that's ok please?

I weighed in last Friday, was my first week of CC and lost 7lbs :):):)

Always loose a lot first week of any diet then it really slows down :( - just have to keep at it!!!!!

Am thinking of getting new scales today - mine are rubbish.... u have to bang them really really hard to get them to come on, and they only measure in full pounds - no halves or quarters - I cant cope with that!
They only a few months old, Boots own basic set - not worth the dosh though.

So, if I do have new scales I have the dilemma of do I weigh in on those tomorrow or the ones I have now, as there's usually a bit of difference with every pair of scales isnt there - of course if the new scales weigh me less than the present ones no prizes for guessing which one's Im using haha (but I will be honest and tell you both results!) :flirt2:

Kimknees said:
Morning everyone :)

I'd like to join you in the Friday Weighers Thread if that's ok please?

I weighed in last Friday, was my first week of CC and lost 7lbs :):):)

Always loose a lot first week of any diet then it really slows down :( - just have to keep at it!!!!!

Am thinking of getting new scales today - mine are rubbish.... u have to bang them really really hard to get them to come on, and they only measure in full pounds - no halves or quarters - I cant cope with that!
They only a few months old, Boots own basic set - not worth the dosh though.

So, if I do have new scales I have the dilemma of do I weigh in on those tomorrow or the ones I have now, as there's usually a bit of difference with every pair of scales isnt there - of course if the new scales weigh me less than the present ones no prizes for guessing which one's Im using haha (but I will be honest and tell you both results!) :flirt2:

Use the difference measurements from your old scales as loss but also weigh on the new, make a note of it, then next week you can use the diff from that

Well done on the loss!

2.4lbs off for me this week :D Extremely chuffed :D

Wow, so close! That's brilliant!

Back