Friday weighers??

Well done everyone! Ive just lost another measley 2lbs again this week. Ive been on plan % and havent cheated but i suppose i need to be patient. x

That's brilliant, another 2lb closer to goal...don't knock it!

Hi ania... Good luck... 6 weeks and that will be off!

Good luck for all the Friday people :-D

See you in the morning with my weight update!

Xxx

Good Morning - 3.6lbs this week woo hoo! That's my biggest loss since week 1 :D took it right back to basics this week, 3 packs and 2 eggs only :D And now I'm the lowest I've been since 2009 :D :D :D (and I only got down to 11'11 then before I put it back on)

Happy :D

Good Luck Friday Weighers :D :D

Well done Lou that's fab :)

I lost 4 pounds this week :) I'm now 12 stone 4

I'm really wanting to get into the 11's by the end of feb, that would mean over 4 pounds to lose in a week... It is possible but I'm doubting it will happen... Onwards n downwards!! X x

Well done Lou that's fab :)

I lost 4 pounds this week :) I'm now 12 stone 4

I'm really wanting to get into the 11's by the end of feb, that would mean over 4 pounds to lose in a week... It is possible but I'm doubting it will happen... Onwards n downwards!! X x

Four pounds is fab!!! Do your best for your mini goal but if you don't do it by end of Feb you'll definitely be well in the elevens by end march :)

Doing great!!!! :) :)

That is absolutely fantastic on so many levels. Really pleased for you. Back to basics works. When will we learn!!

Thank you!! :)

I know....how many times have we told ourselves to tweak it and it won't hurt because we know best!!!

We don't know best haha, the designers of this diet know best no matter how we might think they're making our lives miserable on purpose...well be thanking them at the end :)

Happy :)

Weigh in tomorrow... Hope every1 is doing ok?!

Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morn n looks like I'm in for a good weight :)

Soooo happy that I am now 11 stone 13.... So lost 5 pounds already n still another day to go !

I'm in the 11's woooohoooooo

Yes! 5lbs and new stone bracket well done :) :)

I lost 1lb but happy with that as i'm burning fresh fat and i'm just grateful that it's coming off slowly but surely :) 3.4lbs until i'm overweight :)

:) I was 'obese' when I started.... 12 more pounds and I'm 'normal'! Look far from it though x x

Back