Friday WI

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Whoop! im so happy!! Lost 3lb this week! Only 3lb to go before I hit target and 1 week until my holiday...soooo going to nail down and work hard this week :D

Hope everyone else who weighs today gets a good result :)

Ohhhh good luck with this week hun and wtg at a fab weight loss, aint we all doing good woop woop

congrats SJ, I'm sure that you'll lose the last 3lbs especially with the motivation of hols next week!! fab loss! well done hun!

Wow missus that's awesome!!! Go you! 3 lbs is fab!!! xxx

Well done!! The holiday sounds like the perfect treat for how far you've got x

WELL DONE SJ you are doing fantastic, really pleased for you!!

Well I gained a 1lb but AF made an early arrival so am hoping that is the cause. Am very determined as not long to my hols and it's not looking like I will get to target but I WILL try!!

Good luck to everyone else who has still to WI today xx

Thank you Mary and Fern :D

Mary, just noticed your start weight is the weight that I am now lol.
Best of luck with them final 5lb's hun :)

Fern,im so close to the weight you are but wish I had the figure you do, you look amazing!

Well done SJ, that's fantastic, I am thrilled top bits for you, you will get to target before your holidays after all, good luck my love. X

Thanks hun, I dont know if I can loose 3lb again next week but even if I dont get to target completely then I wont be too dissapointed :)

Not to worry Weemo, you will soon lose that little 1lb again, and at least you know why you gained it this week, love to you, and good luck for your WI next week. X

Back