ProPoints FRIDAY WI

katywoo87

Gold Member
Hi all.. There is probably already another thread for people who weigh in on Fri but i cant find it!

I wanted to start one to encourage me to keep going. Its taken me a while back and forth but last week i started properly again. I dont want to waste anymore time

Last weeks loss:4lbs 11st2lbs

Heres to this friday :)

Feels free to add on..

I weigh in on a Friday...love Friday weigh ins!
I have lost 1stone 1lb in 8weeks :)
I have two weigh ins till I get married...so I shall start posting my results in here : )

I weigh in on a Friday...love Friday weigh ins!
I have lost 1stone 1lb in 8weeks :)
I have two weigh ins till I get married...so I shall start posting my results in here : )

Wow you've done brilliantly! Well done :)

I look forward to seeing your loss on here on Friday! Xx

I weighed myself abd I lost 1lb :) I am quite pleased with myself since last saturday I had magners and take away chips with cheese - yum! Ooo maybe I will be 10.10 for my wedding after all :) How did you do?

Hey well done! I also lost a lb this week and same as you gad a few treats so i am pleased! 5lbs in two weeks and now 11st 1lb!

Looks like you'll reach your goal! I have 22lbs to go x

Congratulations :) you will be at goal soon. I am sure of it! I have a stressful week this week, starting a temp job, got an interview and my wedding next week could go one of two ways...eat eat eat or dont. However, at the mo I am struggling to eat...nerves I think :(

I keep giving myself mini goals. I might loose another pound or so yet :)

What would you like to loose next week? Xx

Congratulations :) you will be at goal soon. I am sure of it! I have a stressful week this week, starting a temp job, got an interview and my wedding next week could go one of two ways...eat eat eat or dont. However, at the mo I am struggling to eat...nerves I think :(

I keep giving myself mini goals. I might loose another pound or so yet :)

What would you like to loose next week? Xx

I hope so! Not giving up this time like i usually so.. Good luck with the new job! I know all about stress in mine :( didn't eat a thing u til 7pm last night!

Any loss il be happy with! Another two would take me to half a stone in 3 weeks so
Id love that! Although i know that is pretty unlikely x

I have lost 2lbs this week and I drank cider last saturday and had a chinese for my dads birthday! Getting married tomorrow...hope my dress fits lmao.

Now I am 10.9, 3lb less than my target for my weddind :D whoopie...Might gain next week mind lol

hi girls,

im high-jacking, hope you dont mind.

i normally weigh in on saturdays, so this is a morning early for me. and 1lb off!!!!!!!! taking me to 6stone (and half lb) loss. OVER THE MOON!!!!!!!!

Have a good weekend peoples x x x

hi girls,

im high-jacking, hope you dont mind.

i normally weigh in on saturdays, so this is a morning early for me. and 1lb off!!!!!!!! taking me to 6stone (and half lb) loss. OVER THE MOON!!!!!!!!

Have a good weekend peoples x x x

Hi,

Welcome!

Well done thats fab! Have a good weekend too x

Well ive sts this week!

I am relieved its not a gain after drinking at the weekend and been off plan last few days due to work being so busy.

Hoping for a 2lb loss to take me into the 10s next week x

Back