Friday

Hules

Silver Member
Morning!
Nearly the weekend and looks like it's going to be nice :D . Though I love it (at last) I don't know about anyone else, but warm weather, more than any other, makes me wish I was slimmer. I want to wear less and be cooler, it's just that I feel too fat to wear sleeveless clothes. I always overheat too, something that doesn't happen when I weigh less. Shame I wasn't doing this 6 months ago I guess. I'm getting my legs out below the knees today no matter what!

What are you all up to? It's super quiet on here again, hope everyone's doing okay, I've not heard much in the way of weigh ins?

I hate that I'm this weight now. Every time I used to lose weight, it would also leave me slim in the winter, where I covered up anyway. Infuriating! ;) Well, at least you can be happy that you should be in a happy place by next summer! At least, that's what I'm going with. I'm off to work this evening, I work in a pub on a Friday, and I usually go to the chippy on the way home, since it's about 1am and I won't have had anything to eat between now and coming back. I don't know how I can prevent going, since I don't have as much as a couple of slices of bread in the flat. Arrgghh!

Just have something from the chippie and point it. I've got and eat out book if you need any help with points. xx

Back