Friday's hour by hour thread

Hi Guys.
Late on today as I was working this morning from 6am..Just about to have a hot vanilla shake to warm me up. Dull and cloudy here still.:(

Georgie you will love Joseph...it is a brillant show I thoroughly enjoyed when I saw it. Have a great evening. :)

Jodiejojo..I hated buying clothes at the moment but I intend to spend spend spend when I get my weight down. Well done for doing so well.:)

Nessa, keep getting that water down your neck..You have to drink to shrink...:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Maz, Saw Mama Mia in London when it first opened..it is brilliant. Hope you enjoy it when you got to America..you lucky thing. :)

WL8S, Bet you feel good in the new jeans and top..well done Girl :)

Hope everyone is having a good day and staying positive....just finished my shake so off to guzzle some more water...:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Bye for now

Hi gang!!
Had 2 1/2 litres so far and one sachet, half of my 790 allowance and I am bursting!:eek:
Its lovely and warm and sunny here and I have a shawl wrapped round me, I am FREEZING!!! I went to town this morning to pay my bills and I considered putting on my winter coat!! pmsl!!

Good morming girls,
Well thankgoodness at 5 am this morrning totm fairy arrived after making me sufferfor days!!!,so ok am gonna feel crappy for the next few days but at least i should hopefully feel better than i did yesterday!! well i a girl can dream!! lol.
Anyway i get weighed today at 1.15pm not expecting a good loss today but anything would be good.
Nina-thanks for reply last night i'm not gonna feel bad about it it happend & thats that, as for the wedding i need to pull my finger out & get but in gear as we not got long :eek:. Hows yours going?
Lots of :vibes::vibes: to evertone today and keep glugging :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Hiya Saff, so glad you're feeling a bit better today and that your totm has arrived :-D and today is a new day, good luck with your WI, mines tonight at 6pm so i'm so excited :-D

Wedding plans are coming along far too organised lol have only got the wedding rings to buy and attendants gifts lol oh and lose 99lbs

Remember you CAN and WILL do this!!!!!:grouphugg::vibes::vibes::vibes:to everyone xx

Afternoon girls and guys well the sun is hiding behind fluffy white clouds (nrly said pink then :confused:)

Just on my 2nd litre of water is my weigh in tonight bu im already a happy bunny as i've lost 13inches off my body this week :-D so happy.

Hope everyone's glugging that :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:!! Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend?

Hi girls

As I go to CDC every two weeks, I thought last week I would have an unofficial WI at my Boots store so that I could check this week how I was getting on (scales at home seem boll****sed to say the least!)

Got late bus this morning so shop would be open.... went in.... walked to back of shop AND NO SCALES!!! They'd only gone and got brand new ones and relocated them so no real reading anyway.......... will just have to wait for official wi next week now lol!!

Hope everyone having good day xxxxxxxxxxxx Really jealous of those going to see Joseph!!!

Hi Guys

Have just had an update of the tread....

Joseph - Brilliant. Saw it with Jason Donovan and he was excellent. I've been bidding on tickets on eBay to take my son as he loves the DVD...

Mama Mia - Brilliant. Saw it about 3 years ago in London and my OH (at the time) actually said at the end "can we stand up to dance" the finale is incredible...

My day going ok - am just waiting for the last proofs to be emailed to me for the MF's poster/flyer and ad so I can sign them off...

Boss went out about 11'ish and everyone decided they were going to have KFC for lunch :mad: so whilst they were eating I went out for my lunchbreak and popped to Boots for some new make-up (got fab nail varnish called "hot pint" ). Spent a small fortune so got their free make-up case filled with goodies so will enjoy opening that later...

Also bought a nice new pair of comfy trainer type shoes to wear with combats - I'm putting my flip flops away as we don't have the weather here for them... :( How depressing.... I've been in socks and boots for the last 3 days..! :(

Have still only had 1 warm Tetra but am just finishing off my third L of water so doing ok. Have also started drinking a small cup of black coffee with sweetners a day to see if that does anything for the bowels... (sorry TMI)... :eek:

Anyway, am meeting a friend this evening who I haven't seen for a few months so probably won't be posting much tonight... hope you all have a good night..

JJJ you going to be watching the eviction? Hope it's the 2 new bods that go - did you see the new bloke last night walking round in the nude...! Really not nice...

No SJ today..????

H x

mrs roach well done you for resisting the kfc.....feels good doesnt it!!!! Hmmm don't envy you with the warm tetras, i've had them all week coz there was no room at pil2b fridge but at least you're getting them down and doing great with the water :) keep it up xx

Nessa at least you didnt have chocolate and crisps, a pork sandwich aside from the bread is relatively low GI, just keep drinking that water and do something to keep your fingers busy then you don't feel the urgeto nibble. You can do it hun!!!!

Oh Nessa....

You should have come on here before you ate the sandwich to get a talking too... :)

It really worked for me earlier in the week when my DS's Fish and Chips were sat on the side in the kitchen because he wasn't hungry...

Everyone was brilliant and strongly "told" me to put it in the bin which I did...

Get glugging... you know it's the key to this very hard diet working...

Avoid all temptations for the rest of the day...!

Good Luck

H xx

Hello fellow dieters,
Today started well - on a day's leave which is always nice.

My better half and I decided to take the dogs to Heaton Park (North Manchester). In the car park the dogs jumped out and scooted off just before we managed to get the leads on. This fella who was there with his gf and his (I assume his) kids started being really aggressive about the fact that the dogs were off the lead. He shouted and swore and threatened, it didn't seem to matter to him that we were clearly in the process of getting the dogs to put the leads on them.

I was really shaken. I know it sounds daft but I don't deal at all well with conflict (well, I manage ok when it comes from clients, but that is different (I work in mental health services)). I cried for at least an hour. People being aggressive fetches up all sorts of half buried stuff from the past and I crumble really quite spectacularly.

One of the things which really got me down was that he and his gf were giving out to us over this really quite minor matter and his kids are present. They will grow up thinking that shouting, swearing and threatening are appropriate ways to express annoyance. So the whole grim cycle will start again. "They f*ck you up, your mum and dad". Thanks Mr Larkin.

Nonetheless I had to smile when the OH said later “you don’t get any of that at the National Trust:)

Any way, I am rambling, whinging and prolly sound like I'm over reacting. Still, I thought a post here might be better than brooding.

I hope you all are well and very good luck to people having a Friday WI.

Yours, palpitating and still somewhat unsettled,

k_o

That's great:D You're on the highway to thinsville:)

hiya girls,
well been out all afternoon with kiddies and me mum n nephew, we had to go up high st as we had stuff to do and while we were there i had to go and have my weigh-in and i have lost 4lb this wk am shocked but well pleased :)
Well done Saff....

Hiya folks....

Hi Hannah, I know, this is unlike me to leave posting so late. DD and I have been out and about window shopping....I tried on some bits but didnt buy anything apart from cosmetics from Boots, Not make up though, I have far too much of that already :eek: I got some PALMERS COCOA BUTTER FIRMING LOTION, it's on offer in Boots, £1 off each Palmer product so the 250ml firming lotion was £3.59 instead of £4.59...so I bought 3 of them. I have almost used my 200ml bio oil that I bought last week!! and that was £17 instead of £20.
I believe that Palmers came out top over bio oil and some really expencive products, talking like £135 for one...anyway, I've stocked up as you need to use it twice a day and use it pretty much all over.
I hope you have a good evening Hannah, it sounds like your back in 5th gear!! great :) I hope you managed to finish off your Mother Funkers work too.

Saff, well done hun, I'm made up for ya, that's a brilliant loss!!:)

Nessa, this is for your own good.... :whoopass: I hope you feel ok about your little blip hun, you just forget about it and pretend it didnt happen. Just try your best to drink more water. xx

13 INCHES...NINABABES, THAT'S FAB. I'm not that big on taking measurments, I prefer to just see how my clothes fit and get weighed of course :rolleyes: 13 " is a lot!! well done.

Well, I hope you enjoy Joseph Georgie, I've not been to the theatre for years, last time we went was to see OF MICE AND MEN, Barbara Dixon played the Mum. That was great.

happy glugging ladies, I must scedaddle for now
ttfn xx sj xx

Well just got weighed and i've stayed the same AGAIN :cry::cry::cry: am not very impressed :cry::cry::cry:

Evening all

Feeling abit sick again. Not sure why i keep getting these waves of nausea but I don't like it:(

Nessa - dont get down about the wi hun. I see you drank alot of water beforehand. I've read somewhere that each litre weighs 2 pounds or something similar so maybe that was the reason. I hardly drink anything before my weigh ins.

Hannah - yes i will be watching BB tonight - infact its on now! hoping for kara and tracey to go.

Had my past life regression session this afternoon - was just curious. It was quite strange, you cant tell whether you are just making it up or if you can really see whats going on! Quite interesting anyway.

Water got behind unfortunately. Just nearing my second litre. Going to do 3 if i can but dont think i will get 4.

Chat later

xxx

Back