Fridge food.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by *ruby*, 12 November 2010 Social URL.

1. *ruby*

*ruby* Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Okay, so my fridge stopped working over a week ago (although I only noticed after a few days when the milk went off :8855:)

As it's so cold just now I have just put all of the stuff that really needs to be kept cold outside in a big plastic lidded box.

But I had loads of stuff in my fridge that didn't really need to be in there.....

Branston pickle, jam, brown and red sauce, garlic and ginger paste, eggs, potatoes, onions, BNS, unopened salad cream and mayo.

Is it just me or do you all put stuff in the fridge that has no real need to be taking up space in there.

Yes, I'm feeling slightly random today :rotflmao:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Yes, I do. I would probably have twice as much space if it wasnt for random stuff in the fridge.

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Funnily enough my fridge has stopped working and I had a clear out yesterday. I had enough in it to keep Masterchef going for several weeks :eek:

5. Tinytootz

Tinytootz Mini crazy cat lady

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My fridge is full of random things too! I use more freezer/non fridge foods as a general rule, so I feel the need to put random things in the fridge so it doesn't feel left out :D

6. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i do that too! ive all sorts of bottles sauces and other things that dont need to be in the fridge lol

7. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a lot of non food items in my fridge, nail varnish, peppermint foot cream, gel eye mask

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.