Fridge pickers wear bigger Knickers !!

KARENS GONNA BE 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30,

Just in case you missed it 30 :eek: :eek: :eek:

WILL YOU GUYS PACK THIS IN!!!!! With all my exercise endorphins flying around I was starting to feel much less depressed. I'd love to be turning 30, it's a fab age Karen. Fantastic that you won't be spending your 30's overweight either!

Right I'm gonna watch 10 years younger, see if i can get some tips!

Dizzy x

ahhhh Dizzy im sorry, but I am over 30 and have forgotten what 30 is like......well I am much nearer 40 anyway

:eek: sonkie look what u did, u depressed dizzy!!

i wouldnt really mind turning 30 if i had actually managed to do something other than just spit out kids in my twenties. LOL. well not quite "spit out". more "operated out" on account of being too posh to push. they tried to save my modesty by saying my canal was odd shaped (the cheek!) but i knew what they really meant was im just too classy for it. either way and as much as they make my life worth living...my kids r still pretty much all i have done for a decade that ought to have been spent fitting in other stuff too.

i figure this is my mid-life crisis. with the sheer abuse my body has undergone i will possibly make it to 60...barely! so here i am, half way there panicking. running aroung like a loon trying to lose weight and get a degree under my belt. next stage will be a red sports car and an affair with an 18 year old lad. :)

i hope so! i didnt really depress u did i dizzy? i feel bad now :(

i feel down about leaving my 20s but not really about becoming 30. i already own more slippers than shoes and prefer scrabble to sex so i could comfortably skip my thirties AND forties and just go straight into my 50s without complaint!

i hope so! i didnt really depress u did i dizzy? i feel bad now :(

i feel down about leaving my 20s but not really about becoming 30. i already own more slippers than shoes and prefer scrabble to sex so i could comfortably skip my thirties AND forties and just go straight into my 50s without complaint!

HAHA HEE HEE..LOL...PMSL
yOU ARE SOOOOO FUNNY. CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHT.....sooo exciting

I'm fine guys!!!

But at 39 next birthday I do panic about the years slipping away. It doesn't seem long ago I was dreading being thirty myself.

At least now I don't feel nearly 60 and more like nearly 30 again so I've nothing to be depressed about right?

Have a nice time tonight girls. Is your birthday today Karen?

Dizzy x

no u dont have anything to dread! uve achieved what i have never done (but im changing that NOW!)

birthday is monday but have decided to make it a 4 day affair lol

see Karen you are a baby against us, I turned 37 in dec......Iam soooooo old lol.
Hey Dizzy we have just been reminiscing about leg warmers etc etc from the 80`s

Ha ha ha I love that saying!!!

Going to have it printed onto all my 'before' photo's and stick them round the house!

Hi Betty .....where have you been
Myself and Karen were worried that you had not been back to reply......hope your doing well on cd

Sorry.......I have a new aupair coming today so was sorting out the guest room yesterday. I had friends here last night ..........so wasn't online.

Bit fed up with myself. Should never have left the lipotrim.
Miserable on Cambridge and really cold here in Dublin today as well.

x

Bettyboo

Sorry.......I have a new aupair coming today so was sorting out the guest room yesterday. I had friends here last night ..........so wasn't online.

Bit fed up with myself. Should never have left the lipotrim.
Miserable on Cambridge and really cold here in Dublin today as well.

x

Bettyboo

I though you would prefer the cd as there is more choice....or is that the problem ?

I think I would go mad if I had so much choice at least with lt you know what you got...lol. I like my routine now stawberry in morning then choc for lunch then the chicken soup for tea.
So will you be sticking to cd ?

sorry to hear u r not enjoying CD betteyboo. maybe give it a week or so to see if u adjust? whatever is best for you is what u need to do.

saw u slipped in another thread so wishing u all the best for getting back on track tomorrow. xxxxxx

Back