friend wanted

Im not stopping Claira, no way. Was saying once i get into a size 10 im stopping lol

You got ur first WI on Friday?

you beat me to that post, you have 6/7 weeks, you will do really well by then xx

Fingers crossed. Would love to lose 2stone but the scales arn't being nice so far lol

you beat me to it again lol.... mines thurs this week as my cdc goes on hol, but i will weigh sat morning and count that, cos that was when i weighed first and started x whens yoursx

Friday 6:30pm. Wish it was first thing as would be lighter then haha

you could always weigh yourself first thing and take and take that as your weight , once you see a big loss, you wont care what time of day it day it is 1-2 lb wont make a difference x

yeah could do. I got weighed this morn and had lost 7lbs then got weighed at lunch time and had only lost 3lbs Grr

Ha, I like the 7 foot man thing! My delightful husband says I can give any man a run for his money with the eating! I'm struggling tonight too so I'm going to have a 4th meal pack just now as I'll not get to sleep tonight I'm so hungry. It is hard isn't it?

Hi all, don't know what has happened to me today, got the munchies so badly. Have given into 3 choc biscuits and 1 finger of kit kat. I know it doesn't sound too bad compared to what i would normally eat but only into week 2 and am like a woman possessed tonight - not TOTM either so whats going on with me?
Help!

Hi all, don't know what has happened to me today, got the munchies so badly. Have given into 3 choc biscuits and 1 finger of kit kat. I know it doesn't sound too bad compared to what i would normally eat but only into week 2 and am like a woman possessed tonight - not TOTM either so whats going on with me?
Help!
hi put a line under it, go to bed and be a good girl tomorrow lol, you just need to get your head back into it.
a moment on the lips forever on the hips xxxx
good luck for tomorrow girls night, claira xxx

Hey mum24, just reading your post again. Just you weigh yourself in morning cos that is the most accurate reading as your water levels do fluctuate throughout the day. so if the scales says 7lbs in morning then that's what you've lost. Well done! x

Why doesn't everyone here sign up to the June challenge that's starting and we can all support each other for next month. Hope ur all doing well xxx

Yes you are right - i think it was taking lactulose thats taken me out of ketosis - wouldn't have minded if it had been something nice but constipation medicine!!! Anyway I won't give up and will try again tomorrow - drink more water and try to keep busy. :)

deffinatly im in on that xx

Good claira, just put your name down on thread. How you doing today? And Carolyn? Defo the lactolose is causing ur problems.
I've not had best evening. But been on and off here intermittently which really helps x

Hi Broxi, Mumto4, Clara and everyone else. I've been finding the last couple of days a mental challenge. I'm organising my daughter's 1st birthday party. I've been sorting out the food and it is shear torture, I spent yesterday doing up a Sainsbury's order for delivery on Friday night and it is full of yummy things that I'd love to allow myself to eat. I'm going to need all the will power I can summons.

I've been feeling hungry all day today, but I know it's an emotional hunger, so I've been battling with myself to overcome it.

Home alone tonight and the kitchen is like a siren call. :sigh:

Whoever said this diet is like cheating to loose weight is having a laugh - it is so hard to cut yourself off from all food - even the healthy stuff. I nearly ate a bit of apple earlier... it was half way to my mouth before I remembered that I shouldn't have it.

Ok, enough of all that! You are all doing really well, good luck with weigh in :) And congratulations to those of you who've lost already!

We can do this, I am going to be a size 10 by October this year!!!!!

had a not too bad day, but stressed out a bit , (probably due to potty training my son).
carolyn thats probably why you have a sweet tooth today glucose will make you want more x
broxi im on the list, looking forward to it, hope your days ok, got to go to bed my partner is waiting lol this thing is addictive, talking to all you lovely people is great for my diet, but not my love life he he night xxxxx

before i go ........... lynda please be a good girlie. i will check with you in the morning, just go to bed and you cant have it xxxx

Night night Claira, enjoy your cuddles! xxx

before i go ........... lynda please be a good girlie. i will check with you in the morning, just go to bed and you cant have it xxxx

Very good advice. Enjoy your smooch :p;)

Night all, sleep tight. x

Back