ProPoints Friends needed please

Morning everyone now off work for 2 weeks so got to keep my self occupied think i need to get my wii board out and do some exercise,just drunk a green tea with lemon and had 4 ww biscuits which is 4 points hope everyone has a lovely monday x

Been at work since 8am and hove only just eaten - really do not recommend this. Top tip (please listen to yourself Helen:rolleyes:) MAKE SURE YOU EAT BREAKFAST AT THE START OF YOUR DAY NOT HALFWAY THROUGH:D

I cant go to a ww class so im trying on my own. ive bought the calculator (ebays great) worked out my pro points, and have a fantastic daughter who is trying to help me with menues etc. Is anyone else trying themselves or would just like to be my buddy. I'll need all the help i can get. Thanks xx :sigh:

Id gladly b ur buddy!

Hi guys im doing it on my own too. i have been losing weight for 2 years and gone from 13 stone to 9 stone 11 pounds, 11 pounds to go.

Well first weigh in at home, lost 1 1b! I did lose the plot on sunday but wasnt that bad. Good news is a class is starting in the evening so i can join on Thursday. Hopefully paying for the class it might give me motavation. i'm useless at this dieting game, why cant they just invent a magic pill. Hope everyone else is doing better than me. xx

Count me in

Hi all,
I'm also doing it on my own. I will be happy if I can join you all.
So far so good, I'm trying to count my pps and until now I haven't been over 29. I don't feel hungry but I'm feeling a little tired. I'm guessing that's normal. I've been eating a lot of fruits today and had healthy veggies and poultry for my main courses. I'm waiting until next Tuesday to weigh in. How often does everybody check their weight? I am so used to do it everyday, it's hard to wait a week.

:)
s.

Hope everyone had a good day today.

Good news about the class starting close to you Granmachris - if finances allow I would strongly recommend a monthly pass. You get so much more for your money;)

Oh don't even go there on "magic pills" ha ha. I was on reductil before, i started at 12st 7 lb and got down to 10 st 2lb. Then last January it was taken off the market and i ballooned up to 13st 4lb in march. 3 months was all it took to put back on that weight plus nearly a stone extra. I was devastated. Its taken me a whole year to get that weight off, plus i've more to go. Never ever again.

oo bless ya hun i took those tablets for a while i got so depressed on them to the point i wanted to crash my car honestly i am a really happy go lucky person but they brought me down , my cousin on the other hand loved them and did really well, ant way sts this week which im pleased about as ive just come off cambridge diet and my body as got to get used to eating, keep up the good work ladies hopefully i will have a lose next week even if its half a pound xxx

Back