Friends needed :-)

Thanks, been weighing up in my head today whether to carry on for now or not. I am so stressed. Struggling to move and about to go do a night shift. Then got 7 appointments through for my son in September and it reminded me I have to be ok for him. So am still fighting with myself over it. And then I weighed myself and despite a good week out on but am so swollen. Sorry for the huge moan.

Sorry yr feeling so low fraggle. Keep going if you can - you will feel worse if you look at yrself in 6 mths and have gained. But if you do wobble now and again try not to beat yrself up about it.

Lel xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fraggle - it can be disheartening but stick with us and we'll spur one another on

Well my post holiday weigh in last night was 6.5 on (need to re-do my statistics!!). Trying to get back on track.

18 weeks till sshhhhhhhh Christmas - I WANT a stone and a half off.

Found out a couple of months ago after going for an x-ray cos of a knackered ankle after a fall that I have arthritis in my feet (I may have told you all this before - sorry if I'm repeating). So losing some weight will really help that

Just updated my statistics - gutted but hopefully will now be spurred on!!

Jen, lose just over a lb a week and you WILL achieve 1.5 st by Christmas.

Small steps!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, good to see this thread back up and going! We have been quiet lately!

Welcome to all the new crew, the more the merrier, look forward to getting to know ye!

Welcome back Jen, holiday gain will be gone in no time and that stone n half will be gone by Xmas! I feel a challenge coming on

Stick with us Charlie, how's is all the changes coming along?

Fraggle really sorry to hear your not feeling good, stick with us, even if it's not SW, we are always here for you to have a rant about anything!

Right ladies - I've got 17 weigh ins before Christmas. I really, really want to be at target by then!! I'm aiming for 1.5 a week on average as I'd ideally like to be about there by the end of November (we all know the Christmas festivities start then!!)

Who's with me for a Christmas challenge?

Right ladies - I've got 17 weigh ins before Christmas. I really, really want to be at target by then!! I'm aiming for 1.5 a week on average as I'd ideally like to be about there by the end of November (we all know the Christmas festivities start then!!) Who's with me for a Christmas challenge?

Me me me yep me lol x

Hi everyone, good to see this thread back up and going! We have been quiet lately!

Stick with us Charlie, how's is all the changes coming along?

Fraggle really sorry to hear your not feeling good, stick with us, even if it's not SW, we are always here for you to have a rant about anything!

Well I've actually started applying for new jobs (rather than just talking about it, looking and then not doing anything!) and boyfriend and I are looking for places but need to know I have a new job and the funds to move house so keeping my fingers crossed for now.
I did have a clear out of my food cupboard and freezer this morning though and have started planning food and thinking about getting back on plan.

Fraggle, I agree with runmammyrun - we are happy to have you rant if that is what helps regardless of whether you are sticking to SW or not. I know I've missed being on here but feel a fraud for coming on when I'm so totally off plan.

Wahoo Jen, I'm with ya. Christmas countdown to target!!!

That's great news Charlie, good luck with the job hunting and house hunting! Keep checking in anyway, plan will be there when your ready!

Hi everyone, I am back on plan woo hoo. This is day 3 :) Still in a huge amount of pain and still having test after test. Waiting for rheumatologist to confirm the arthritis and then been referred to a neurologist to confirm fibromyalgia. Sadly both worsened by stress and boy am I stressed ha. Also in my probation in my new job so keeping it secret for now. There is no diagnosis yet. Just using a lot of painkillers to get through the shift. It finishes in 4 weeks and appointments are after then. And have 7 appointments for my son in September. He is getting to the age where the autism needs confirming and more help given. He has 4 parent interaction video sessions which I am dreading. I am filmed interacting with him in private then 4 different professionals assess. I am dreading it. Sorry for the huge moan. Just wanted you all to know where I am. But moved to a Thursday weigh in which I can attend every week. And gone back to basics from Monday and writing everything down :)

Fraggle - I think you're doing very well to stick with it with all you've got going on so a huge pat on the back from me. Hope your son gets a diagnosis soon and then you'll know exactly where you stand and what needs to be done to help

Good luck with all your hunting Charlie

Weigh in for me tonight - fingers crossed for 1.5 off to set me away to "target for Christmas"!! I've felt back with it for the past couple of days and have a weekend free of going out so hoping for a good week next week too

Good luck to everyone

Gutted with only 1/2 off. Not gutted because I'd been good though (had oly had a couple of good days after a bh weekend) - gutted because I thought I'd lost more because of my scales - so have stuck them in the wardrobe and trying not to get weighed again till sw weigh in next Thursday!!!

Half is still half off so it's fab, better than me, half on ha. But I had barely done it so can't complain too much ha. Back on it though now. Done two denise austin workouts on you tube and loving them. Had heart rate monitor on and burnt 180 cals in first one and 250 in second. Who needs the gym ha

Well done Jen, don't b disappointed with a half off. Target for Xmas is the big picture!

Well done fraggle, with everything going on you should be very proud off yourself sticking with it!

As we are nearing the beginning off another month has anyone any ideas on a mini challenge for ourselves for September?

I love the 30 day challenges but not seen any I can do at the minute :-( Trying to decide if I should exercise tonight. In a little more pain today as worked last night so might do the easier you tube video today as a compromise. I think my 30 day aim is to do 20 mins exercise a day, no matter how easy or hard it is. Just move :)

Thats a good idea fraggle. Ive got back in to my gym classes but really should do a little something on the days I dont go to one - even a few crunches and the plank - but I never remember!!!

Did Pump Friday and last night - am booked in for this morning too but undecided whether to go (only 16 hours since my last class) or cancel it and go for a swim instead

Well I've got rid of most of the bad food in my house and getting back on it tomorrow. Was invited out with my mum and sister but decided I will have a day to organise myself as my head is getting back to the right place and I really want to get rid of all this weight I've put back on over the summer.

Thats a really good goal Fraggle and I'm going to use the boost and re-start my plank challenge. Also read in a horse magazine that it's good for helping 'stickability' so that should help with motivation.

Did you swim or go to the class Jen? I'm going to get back into swimming as soon as the school holidays are properly over - where we go is a holiday park and it's horribly busy during the holidays.

I swam in the end Charlie - with a sauna and jacuzzi to follow. really enjoyed it

Weigh night for me tonight and I've not been good - annoyed with myself

Back