Friends needed :-)

Hi folks,

is there room for a (not so) little one?

I am also doing this from home as I can't handle the pressure of going to a group. But I do miss having friends to encourage me. These days for various reasons most of my human interfaces are over the internet. This is partly why i want to lsoe the extra person i have wrapped around me - so i don't feel that everyone sees a bit fat blob when i walk into a room (which is how I feel most of time).

Lel x

Lots of room in this boat! welcome aboard biggabird. Good luck this week. When is your WI?

1lb off for me this week happy with that as didn't get back on diet until Monday.. Off to London today my son is doing the prudential London bike ride 100.. It's a 100 mile bike ride around London and Surrey he is doing it for the Stroke Association so a very proud mummy... Just hope all the walking around will help with another loss this week..

What's everyone up to this weekend xx

Well good and bad things today. Both myself and the doctor are concerned I have rheumatoid arthritis :-( I am gutted as no kick boxing, circuit training or heavy training. I had 11 months with a frozen shoulder, now the other has gone and both ankles. Been referred to a rheumatologist. On another note just had a telephone interview for a channel 4 show on weight loss with Dr Christian. I am sure nothing will cone of it but will hear in next 7 days if successful.

Oh how exciting is that!

Fraggle that is so exciting! Does this mean I will know someone famous? eeK. Brilliant. x
Lel, sounds like you need some pals. This is Fraggles thread but I'm sure she won't mind me saying I will be a pal for you! A hug from me. :)

Well good and bad things today. Both myself and the doctor are concerned I have rheumatoid arthritis :-( I am gutted as no kick boxing, circuit training or heavy training. I had 11 months with a frozen shoulder, now the other has gone and both ankles. Been referred to a rheumatologist. On another note just had a telephone interview for a channel 4 show on weight loss with Dr Christian. I am sure nothing will cone of it but will hear in next 7 days if successful.

Dr Christian ;-)...
My mum takes a herbal tablet for arthritis when I get home I will ask her what they are called..xx

Hi all, has gone quiet here again. How is everyone getting on? struggling this week myself, not looking forward to WI but determined to still go to group!!!

Hi all, has gone quiet here again. How is everyone getting on? struggling this week myself, not looking forward to WI but determined to still go to group!!!

Oh good on you. I know people do it from home but I need group to keep or re motivate me otherwise I'd just go off the rails!

If I don't go kami this week then next week I'll say I'll go the next week and then starts that slippery slope and bam it's Xmas and I'm back to square one kicking myself!

Well done sookie on getting back on track!

If I don't go kami this week then next week I'll say I'll go the next week and then starts that slippery slope and bam it's Xmas and I'm back to square one kicking myself! Well done sookie on getting back on track!

I'm returning to club next week. Finding to easy at home.. Even though it's everything is in my head food wise, it just goes out the window...and I'm continually saying tomorrow I will start again tomorrow... So what you saying could describe me lol x

I'm completely off track at the moment and struggling to even think about where to start. I need some time to myself to get organised although being quite skint at the moment is not helping.

However things are all changing for me - I have handed in my notice at work and looking at finding a place to move in with my boyfriend. Really looking forward to having a proper kitchen and the thought of finding a new job should help with the motivation to keep losing weight although right now it's just slightly terrifying me!

Well I'm back - had a fantastic time even though weather not brilliant. There were 15 of us in 3 cottages so it was fab!! Ate/drank way too much but loved it all

Havent had a proper read through (at work trying to get through truckloads of emails!) but I can see we have some new "friends" - fabby - welcome to you.

I'm back at class on Thursday (actually got home yesterday) but unfortunately am out for a curry tonight. My friend/hubby/4 kids who came to France with us are going back to America on Wednesday (they live in Seattle) so its a farewell dinner. I'm hoping to be goodish and have either 2 starters or share a main with someone.

Good luck to everyone and will catch up properly soon

Hope you don't mind me joining and listening in!

Hi Michelle, just saw you on another thread. I mean to say to you on there that your dress looks lovely. You will fit into it very soon! :clap:

Hi Michelle, just saw you on another thread. I mean to say to you on there that your dress looks lovely. You will fit into it very soon! :clap:

well its a size 12 and i'm currently between a 14 and 16 so would love to get back to a 12 if i could before christmas! thanks for the encouragement it really helps! x

Welcome along Michelle. I've been very absent lately as completely fallen off plan. There's so much going on in my life at the moment that I'm not really worrying about it and waiting until things calm down to get back on it properly.

I'm very excited that this seems to be an autumn of change for me and a few people around me and I'm definitly ready for something new although it's also terrifying!

However I will hover around and look forward to hearing your successes and letting you know mine when I finally get back on it.

Sorry I aren't around. My pain levels have gone through the roof and am struggling to get through the day, not mentioning working nights and being a full time mum. I have appointments this week so really hoping by the weekend I will see an improvement. Will be back soon. Sorry x

Really sorry to hear you're in so much pain Fraggle, especially with so much to cope with at the same time. I really hope you can get things sorted out very soon.

Back