Friends needed :-)

Ah you never know might not be as bad as you think.... I know the feeling., I've been really good at work, get home and have to munch! I am so tired after a busy weekend....which makes me want to graze! Oh well weigh in tonight!

The thing is we could be 100% all the time and get to target much quicker but I'd rather enjoy my life and it take a bit longer.

Good luck for the weigh ins this week ladies - I'll be pleased with any loss, no matter how small

Definitely agree with you there jen3, I'm trying to think of this as a long term change to my life and so there will be times when life gets in the way of being on plan 100%. Having said that I am cross with myself for falling off the wagon on Monday and yesterday as there wasn't a good reason for it but that is over and I'm back on track today and will see what the scales say tomorrow.

Oh well, not as bad as I thought, lost 1.5lb! I really thought I would gain! Just shows to enjoy life....it was worth the lush treats! ;-)

Well done curlywurly - great result

Sorry I have been missing. Put on 2lbs. But had an utter personal meltdown. Things are improving again. Got a new job so get more weekends free but leaves me with 2 stints of been awake 36 hours most weeks. And they were quick to send offer letter and get me to hand my notice in but not so quick to make any concrete arrangements for training and meant to be starting in 10 days so stressed. Also going through autism diagnosis process with my son which is tough. I think I have just been exhausted, rush around after kids all week, gym, working nights, helping with my daughters performing arts group, brownies, swimming lessons, arranging therapies for my son and finding no quality time for the family or even for myself. So really hoping things will improve soon. Might call in to see new manager tomorrow. Diet back on track today though. Sorry for the huge moan x

That sounds very stressful. Try to make some time for yourself - even if just to batch cook some sw meals (will help to free your evenings up a bit too)

Its so easy when busy to reach for some crap

Hope your new job is fantastic once you settle in

Fraggle that is what we are here for, if you can vent here and it helps, go for it! I know how stressful situations can lead to just reaching for everything and you have so much on your plate at the minute, you are doing great! Congrats on the new job, you won't know yourself when you get settled!

Hear hear, it's good to share and offload, just what minimins is for. Hope all is ok. I work in a special school and have been involved with autism assessments....they can be quite intense. Hope you are ok. X

Half a pound on - was expected but still annoyed with myself. Need a decent loss next week to make up for it!!

Well after having a major meltdown and panic attack on Thursday morning I didn't have a proper weigh in this week. However I went on my wii fit for the first time in ages last night and it measured me at 11 and a half stone. It has to be said that I don't entirely trust my friend's scales as they give an error message quite a lot so may just stick to my wii fit from now on. Would encourage me to use it more too!

Hi ladies, how was everyone's weekend? I wasn't too bad and with the good weather I got out for some nice runs with the dog.

Charlie it must have been the week for dodgy scales, I had to invest in a new set as my old one was telling me I had lost 3stone since Thursday morning! If only lol!

I think I forgot to say I had 3.5lb down at WI last week and got my stone award. It was nice seeing a new stone bracket on the scales. Next up is the club 10!

Well here's to a good week for us all

Well done runmammyrun, that's brilliant. I'm looking forward to seeing the next number down but trying not to let the fact that it's probably going to be a while affect my motivation.

Weekends generally aren't too bad for me as I am busy working so just a case of being organised. But at the moment I'm just trying to make the best choices I can as I'm struggling to cope with life in general.

Its lovely getting in to the next stone down - well done
Think I need 5 off for my club 10 so thats my next mini goal

Hi everyone, I am back :) Weighed in this morning at the same as last week so very happy. Weighed this morning as a fresh start. I think as my shifts change next week I need to make my weigh in day changeable. I have been having second thoughts about going back to class but with new shifts and the fact we are broke it makes it so hard. I know I can do this at home. Taking my son to a toddler group for children with additional needs this afternoon and am nervous. I think it might help me realise we are very lucky. I think the consultant last week hit me like a brick saying she wanted us to apply for middle rate disability living allowance. I think I had buried my head in the sand a bit about him having disabilities. He is just our son to us

But new job sorted now. Just this weekend left at old job then I start new one Monday.

Anyway sorry for huge update. Well done everyone on how you are doing x

Welcome back. A sts is good with everything you've had going on. Congrats on your new job - I hope it is a much happier place to work than your last one. How was the toddler group?

After not trusting the scales I was using and changing to using my wii all I can say is that at my weigh in this morning I was 11.4. I went on my wii last Friday evening and from then it's told me I'm down 3lbs but not a consistent measure as it was in the evening and I usually wi in the morning. So I'm just going to take it forward from today, try to get more on plan (have been struggling slightly) and see what the wii fit says next Thursday morning.
I hope everyone else is having a good week and seeing some sun.

Well I missed weigh in and class last night - just had too much to do

But - I think I'd probably put between 1/2 and 1 pound on so I have to be doubly good this week to get that off and a loss for next weeks weigh in!!

Back