Friends needed :-)

Ooooooooh am liking the sort of those hob knobs!!!

I've been out of action at the gym for 3 months now because of a foot/ankle injury. Really missing it as used to to about 4-5 classes a week, mainly Combat and Pump.

It's so frustrating having to take time off from something. My trainer was joking about my lack of acceptance that I couldn't do things last night. Used him before the injury then obviously it became pointless so just getting back into it now. I had loved kickboxing and circuit but still not ready to get back. Trying to build up some muscle in the shoulder first.

I used to get dragged to the gym by my flat mate when I was in my first two years at uni but really don't enjoy it and where I live now there is no real gym. I much prefer swimming but again the only place round me is a members pool and money is tight at the moment. Having said that I have a dog and a pony and an active job plus I go ballroom dancing one night a week and yoga once a week too. I wanted to do the 30day ab challenge but I struggle with sit ups and crunches as I have a long-running neck injury so I have downloaded the plank challenge to try.

I used to get dragged to the gym by my flat mate when I was in my first two years at uni but really don't enjoy it and where I live now there is no real gym. I much prefer swimming but again the only place round me is a members pool and money is tight at the moment. Having said that I have a dog and a pony and an active job plus I go ballroom dancing one night a week and yoga once a week too. I wanted to do the 30day ab challenge but I struggle with sit ups and crunches as I have a long-running neck injury so I have downloaded the plank challenge to try.

That all sounds much better exercise than the gym! Sounds like you do plenty of body magic already x

Yes I guess having written it all down that I do quite a bit. I've always been pretty active though - I'm a proper outdoorsy, country bumpkin! Lol I do wish I could go swimming as I find it good stress relief as well as good exercise.

Yes I guess having written it all down that I do quite a bit. I've always been pretty active though - I'm a proper outdoorsy, country bumpkin! Lol I do wish I could go swimming as I find it good stress relief as well as good exercise.

Plenty of body magic there Charlie, I have to agree with you about the swimming, it's a fantastic all rounder, particularly if you are recovering from any injuries! Like you though I wish I got to go more often.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow for WI

I'm moaning about not doing classes for the last 3 months but my gym has a pool!! So I've really no excuse not to exercise and I could also do the weights (upper body) or even the sitty down leg ones.

Anyway - its weigh in night for me tonight. According to my scales I've lossed so fingers crossed that the sw scales are kind tonight.

Good luck to all the other Thursday weighers

Sorry not been on much. Having a headache sorting a new job around the kids. But......I lost 4lbs yay. Very happy :)

Sorry not been on much. Having a headache sorting a new job around the kids. But......I lost 4lbs yay. Very happy :)

Bloody fab - well done xx

Brilliant - I hope these good losses are catching - dont want to let the side down tonight!!

3lb down this morning for me ladies. Maybe the change off plan is what was needed.

Well done fraggle and Charlie on your losses, that's brilliant and keep up the plank workout Charlie.

Good luck this evening Jen.

Here's to another good week

Congratiulations for you ladies!!! i am very happy for you! I am new here so not much yet to be happy about(( But i hope soon to write a number of my lost lbs))) Good luck to all of you!

So pleased - lost 3.5!! Set a mini target of 2 for next Thursday though am out Friday and Saturday

Well done everyone and welcome GingerJV. Here's planning for another good week (although has to be said that I'm being naughty tonight!)

I'm having a really hungry day and not really prepared for it. I've done my best to stay to plan but it's been a stressful one - had to have the vet to my friend's daughter's pony and now waiting him to wake up from sedation to have his food back and then home for food for me. Thank goodness for preparation and knowing I have food in the fridge.

I've had a fab weekend though sw has taken a hammering. A few days to hopefully pull it back before Thursdays weigh in

Oh dear, I have fallen off sw! Went away camping...had a really amazing family weekend, but also had lots of treats! Oh well surely a couple of pounds on will be worth it, only two days off plan but I guess the damage could be bad! X

Jen3 and Curlywurly, don't panic until you know what the damage is, just get back on plan and you might be surprised. Either way accept that sometimes life gets in the way and it's good to enjoy yourself otherwise life is miserable.
I've fallen off the wagon today in spite of planning but I'm just trying to accept that it's happened and move on to being back on plan tomorrow. Tuesdays are hard though as I work behind the bar in the local sailing club and get bored and want to reach for the snacks! Must resist!

Hi ladies,

I've been terrible the last few days. I seem to have been always starving! Dreading the thought off Thursday! Must behave the next few days!

Back