"Friends"

Oh she reckons she supports it and I should respect her for supporting me when she doesnt agree with it. Apparently Ive hurt her by telling her how she's not a supportive friend...*sigh* I dont know. Im sure I could have worded things right but still...what she said annoyed me and I think Ive every right to say what I think just as much as she does.

Absolutely. Now, why aren't you giving her the respect she deserves for deigning to condescend to be your friend even though you have chosen the "easy" way to deal with your weight? She Ra you are just the height of too muchery! ;)

The good thing is you know your own mind, you know the statistics and results and can make your own decisions. When you reach goal and look utterly gorgeous in your wedding dress be sure to thank her for all her support and encouragement -you surely couldn't have coped without her. :D :D ;)

No-one needs friends like her!!! Mind you, I have told very few of my friends how I have lost my weight but those who do know have been very supportive of it, some have done LT or LL themselves so know what it is about. I finally plucked up the courage to tell my mum about the diet and she was just pleased the weight was going. I did have to point out that because her BMI is okay that she couldn't do it but just needs to tone up otherwise I suspect she'd be down the chemist herself!!! She has always been obsessed with her weight (and ours!!!)

x

Last edited:
Oh she's been on at me again saying Im trying to push her away, accusing her all the time of being unsupportive and that Im inventing reasons to be angry with her, Im overanalysing and jumping to conclusions. *sigh*

tell her your tired and going to bed, then dont talk to her for the next fews days. she'll get the message or she'll come over all contrite and submissive. when I was cutting away the deadweight from my circl of friends I found the ones who actually cared about being my friend realised they were hurting me and that they couldnt treat me like a doormat anymore. their attitudes changed and we became better friends for it, some ppl just need a kick up the ass :D

aquaintances we have many, freinds we have few ;-)

Too right,
I have a very good friend who is incredibly popular and has heaps of friends but some of them are real *****es. I'd rather have a really good core of good friends who love you and don't revel in other people's misery. If somebody's not nice why would you be friends with them. I stopped contacting a friend a while ago as she was been nasty quite alot. Everyone else noticed for years except me. In the end I realised it was just pur jealousy as I put the pieces of the jig saw together. Don't listen to the doubters. Just reveal the new you....DiVA...Turn on your heels and they can eat your dust....add a little sparkle to it!!!! Now, I've gone a wee bit crackers cos I'm trying to stave off hunger thoughts.

Back