• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fringe

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Ooh it keeps getting better and better and Walter is classic...

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Whoop! My guilty pleasure of the week - sitting in front of the box for an hour (tonight) to watch FRINGE...ah!

Anyone else watch it?

Doesn't seem so...

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Yeah, think he 'carries' the show to a degree, but then all the acting is pretty tight...

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
Oooh...I'm still struggling to get into this one! Sometimes the science involved is just a bit too on the ridiculous side... but I'm giving it the season!

Walkter

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
The ridiculousness is half the fun, like the x-files, but better...heh! Oooh I still cannot get past that actor being young Pacey from Dawson's Creek...he's not my type...plenty of female eye candy though...well all two of 'em...

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Last week's episode was ACE, am so looking forward to it again tonight (almost forgot it was on, have had such a busy week)...yey so I am doubly excited now...hmmm...

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Thank goodness for Sky+ - I can watch it once to drool over Joshua, and a second time to figure out the weird science stuff :rotflmao:

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Yeah it ended typical cliff hanger style...cannot wait for the new season next year...

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
My sky+ stopped taking half way through the season/half season whatever.

Now need to find any replays.

ther is a mid season break....i think it may have something to do witht he writers strike???

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Ooh thanks, I had almost forgotten about it...not much good on the box of late...maybe I just haven't looked hard enough...