Fringe

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
I just love this series, sci fi, better than the X-files...and the characters are fab...it's funny and serious and silly all at once...

Watching it again tonight at 9 (if I don't miss it, otherwise it will be tomorrow at 10)

Ooh it keeps getting better and better and Walter is classic...

Whoop! My guilty pleasure of the week - sitting in front of the box for an hour (tonight) to watch FRINGE...ah!

Anyone else watch it?

Doesn't seem so...

Yeah, think he 'carries' the show to a degree, but then all the acting is pretty tight...

Oooh...I'm still struggling to get into this one! Sometimes the science involved is just a bit too on the ridiculous side... but I'm giving it the season!

Walkter

The ridiculousness is half the fun, like the x-files, but better...heh! Oooh I still cannot get past that actor being young Pacey from Dawson's Creek...he's not my type...plenty of female eye candy though...well all two of 'em...

Ive seen it advitised loads.. but ive never watched it.. i always do that.. then 3 years later ill watch the boxset.. lol

x x

Last week's episode was ACE, am so looking forward to it again tonight (almost forgot it was on, have had such a busy week)...yey so I am doubly excited now...hmmm...

Yeah it ended typical cliff hanger style...cannot wait for the new season next year...

My sky+ stopped taking half way through the season/half season whatever.

Now need to find any replays.

ther is a mid season break....i think it may have something to do witht he writers strike???

Ooh thanks, I had almost forgotten about it...not much good on the box of late...maybe I just haven't looked hard enough...

Back