From 13st 3lbs to 10st 8lbs and still going!!!!

omg your belly is so flat now looks amazing keep up the good work!!

Im on week 1 so hopefully ill be sharing some amazing pics like you!!

Omg thankyou everyone for all your comments! Its been hardwork but all worth it!! X

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go

Thats fantastic :) I'm starting the cambridge diet in Monday and from it pic we look like we are similarly shaped and have the same goals lol so this really inspires me :) u look lovely!
im so sorry if this is a bad question but iv been worrying about my busy :( did u have any problems with *saggy* boobs?
I'm 26 and the idea if ruining mine worries me! I don't mins hettinh smaller just not really loose and saggy lol

any tips for surviving the diet lol xxx

Thats fantastic :) I'm starting the cambridge diet in Monday and from it pic we look like we are similarly shaped and have the same goals lol so this really inspires me :) u look lovely!
im so sorry if this is a bad question but iv been worrying about my busy :( did u have any problems with *saggy*  boobs?
I'm 26 and the idea if ruining mine worries me! I don't mins hettinh smaller just not really loose and saggy lol

any tips for surviving the diet lol xxx

Wow so many spelling mistakes sorry!
* I don't mind boobs getting smaller I just don't want them loose and saggy**

Well done

Well Done!! You look amazing :D xx

Hello Shazzaxxl,

what Cambridge step are you following? On average ladies on Cambridge SS will lose around a stone a month.

Back