From 16's to 15's

I keep going up and down. Maybe this will help.

Got weighed today and am 15st 6 lb ... About the third time.

Forgot about this.

I am now 15st 2.1/2lbs. Good 3lbs and I will be in the 14's. Come on Dor you can do it

I started at 19 stone 4.5lb I am now 16 stone 9.5lb. 10lb to lose and I will be in the 15's got Christmas in between so trying to be as good as possible having couple days of plan then straight back on it :)

I'm back for my weigh in tonight. I'm 16st 6lb, approaching the big 60 and would love to hear how your week is going

So far so good. Well, I've stuck to the plan but I'm seriously craving sugar! I have an asda delivery coming today which has no baddies but loads of ingredients for soups and stews and salads etc. Really determined to make it to target this time!

Excellent! Training myself to be a "sloppy food" lover. Bought the Tesco £12 slow cooker yesterday and did the diet coke chicken. Couldn't believe how easy it was to make. Soups and Stews are the way to go. Let me know which was your favourite soup after you've tried out a few. Thank you for including me in your thread. I'm full of good intentions but I allow "life" to get in the way ~ however everyone is motivated this time of year, aren't they? And I intend to be one of them.

Excellent! Training myself to be a "sloppy food" lover. Bought the Tesco £12 slow cooker yesterday and did the diet coke chicken. Couldn't believe how easy it was to make. Soups and Stews are the way to go. Let me know which was your favourite soup after you've tried out a few. Thank you for including me in your thread. I'm full of good intentions but I allow "life" to get in the way ~ however everyone is motivated this time of year, aren't they? And I intend to be one of them.

What does the diet coke chicken taste like? Everyone goes on about it so tempted to try it next week.

What does the diet coke chicken taste like? Everyone goes on about it so tempted to try it next week.
Because it has 5 spice in it, its not sickly sweet but fairly aromatic. I doubled ( probably tripled) quantity of Worcestershire and Soy sauces. Used passata not tinned toms and like everyone says, makes far too much liquid ( I drained the liquid out and boiled rapidly for a full 5 mins and returned to SC) it really is dark and unctious, scrummy; try it!

Because it has 5 spice in it, its not sickly sweet but fairly aromatic. I doubled ( probably tripled) quantity of Worcestershire and Soy sauces. Used passata not tinned toms and like everyone says, makes far too much liquid ( I drained the liquid out and boiled rapidly for a full 5 mins and returned to SC) it really is dark and unctious, scrummy; try it!

I will. Thanks!

Go you! When is your next official weigh in ~ mine's on Wednesday!
How's the sugar craving ~ gone?
Tried the banana SW pancakes yesterday with a squirt of choc shot, scrummy.

On Sunday. Good luck for Wednesday!
Sugar cravings are getting better. This is embarrassing to admit, but I bought a padlock on the weekend and have put any sugary treats in a rucksack with 2 zips and padlocked it. I've given the key to my husband and told him to hide it from me because in a moment of weakness I will hunt it down. Haha. I wish I didn't have to buy the treats at all but the kids like something in their packed lunch and my husband likes something and it seems a shame they can't have it because mummy can't keep her hand out of the biscuit tin! Lol. So hopefully I'll do better this week.
Pancakes sound delicious. I have to wait until my grocery delivery tomorrow to get some sw friendly food, not sure what I'm going to eat today, whatever random combination I can find. Lol

Now c'mon....this is all too familiar with me! ....DON'T PUT YOURSELF LAST.
You've had a terrific weight loss this week....Plan today...don't just let it dwindle into a miserable Monday :)
Think your idea of a padlock is excellent. My husband has been told to hide all biscuits elsewhere in the house. We had an amnesty at SW last week and all the Christmas chocs which were unopened and in date went to a Women's shelter ~ you should have seen the stash!
My children have left home so it really is that bit easier not having "stuff" in the house.
Biscuits and wine are my big downfall. So...... made 4 cooked oat muffin thingies this morning to have with cups of tea this afternoon. Took about 10 mins to cook and made them extra sweet with the skinny shot syrup that you can buy in TKMAXX for £3.99.
Have you tried these?
Have a great week

Now c'mon....this is all too familiar with me! ....DON'T PUT YOURSELF LAST.
You've had a terrific weight loss this week....Plan today...don't just let it dwindle into a miserable Monday :)
Think your idea of a padlock is excellent. My husband has been told to hide all biscuits elsewhere in the house. We had an amnesty at SW last week and all the Christmas chocs which were unopened and in date went to a Women's shelter ~ you should have seen the stash!
My children have left home so it really is that bit easier not having "stuff" in the house.
Biscuits and wine are my big downfall. So...... made 4 cooked oat muffin thingies this morning to have with cups of tea this afternoon. Took about 10 mins to cook and made them extra sweet with the skinny shot syrup that you can buy in TKMAXX for £3.99.
Have you tried these?
Have a great week

Yes you're right! I have realised I have the ingredients for a spaghetti bolognaise to have for dinner and will syn some reduced fat pesto for lunch.
I havent tried the shots but definitely will!
Wine is a big downfall for me too! But i am doing dry January. I had terrible headaches for the first 5 days which has shocked me to realise I need to cut down. It could also have been less sugar too. But thankfully the headaches have gone now.

I've lost 4lb bringing my weight to 16st 1lb. Nearly there!
Oh good luck - I just restarted in the 15 zone and things are pretty quiet down there - so look forward to some company ;-)

Back