From 16's to 15's

16st12 again as of last week. FURIOUS with myself but here we are! Only weighing in every second week at the moment so hoping for a big drop next week.

I'm currently 16st 9lbs. I normally weigh on a Monday but I had family down so weighed in today. Trying hard and sticking to plan 100% as I didn't really have my heart in it last year so only lost a total 2st 8lbs over a whole year due to losing, regaining and losing and not really sticking to plan.
But looking positive I am 2st 8lbs lighter than this time last year.

I am aiming to get to the next stone zone by 5th of March 😊

I'm currently 16st 9lbs. I normally weigh on a Monday but I had family down so weighed in today. Trying hard and sticking to plan 100% as I didn't really have my heart in it last year so only lost a total 2st 8lbs over a whole year due to losing, regaining and losing and not really sticking to plan.
But looking positive I am 2st 8lbs lighter than this time last year.

I am aiming to get to the next stone zone by 5th of March 😊

2st 8lb in a year is amazing! :)

I've maintained this week so am still 16st 0lb. Clearly my journey is going to take a lot longer than I was expecting. Have only lost 5lb in a whole month which was the weight I had gained over Xmas. So back at my start weight really.

Evening All

Not been here for a while (lost the password !) but keen to get some support as the motivation is flagging a bit at the moment. Started at 18 and now 16st 7 - but definitely slipping back into bad habits (bread, crisps and lager......)

Definitely want to get back on track to get into the 15s, so hoping you lot can drag me with you.

Hi everyone! I've not been here for a while either... I thought Minimins was gone, actually - so I'm SUPER pleased to find it's here still! Just got logged back in as I (re)joined SW the other week and just getting my head back in the game. Was really unhappy to spot that when I last put my stats in here 2.5 years ago I was exactly 2 stone lighter than I am now. How easily the weight just creeps on!

Anyway, I weighed in at 16st5 at my last weigh in - I WI on a Thursday but today's the first day I've properly planned and stuck to it this week so I'm not sure how that'll show on the scale given I wasn't great over the weekend. I can but hope! Hope we can all help each other pop down into the 15s!

Hello all, first week back at SW saw me lose 3 to get me to 16 13 - finally out of the 17s as have been stuck there a good while trying to not diet but not gain. Really feel this needs to be my last time joining so looking forward to chipping away at the lbs and getting into the 15s with you all xxx

Hello all, first week back at SW saw me lose 3 to get me to 16 13 - finally out of the 17s as have been stuck there a good while trying to not diet but not gain. Really feel this needs to be my last time joining so looking forward to chipping away at the lbs and getting into the 15s with you all xxx
Hi All. I'm starting again at 16 st 4 so (in the nicest possible way) I hope I'm not on this thread for very long :)

Lou
x

Good luck being back at SW both!...I'm the same, I'm so fed up joining, then stopping, then joining again. We can totally do it this time! Hopefully we can all smash it and move into the group below us :)

This seems a quiet thread at the moment :whistle: I was in this thread about three years ago, successfully moved to the '15 to 14' thread, then fell by the wayside and here I am - starting again! I'll be fully back on SW on Monday so hopefully there are a few others to join me getting out of this thread again :)

This seems a quiet thread at the moment :whistle: I was in this thread about three years ago, successfully moved to the '15 to 14' thread, then fell by the wayside and here I am - starting again! I'll be fully back on SW on Monday so hopefully there are a few others to join me getting out of this thread again :)

Officially checking in at 16st 4lbs as I get started again. Hoping not to be in this thread for too long :D

I see no one has been in here for a while! So, it could be lonely, however, I'm here at 16st 4lb, starting TODAY, and working down to the next stone. Say hello if anyone else is around, anytime!

Back