From 16's to 15's

Mrs.S.

Gold Member
Just following trend and creating another group as hopefully from tomorrows weigh in this will be me!

Need 1.5lb to get me into the 16's!

Ooh it'll be ace if it happens! Only happened to me once so far! Do you have long to go?

About 4 weigh ins I think between now and 13th may, so good luck too!

*peeks in* Hi, can I join? I've got 10lbs to take me down into the 15somethings (wow, I haven't been there for about 10years...:eek:) - I LOVE seeing that front number change :D

I was in the 18's and I'm now in the 15's does that count? Can I join the gang? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started at 21st and im now 15.12 so now planning on 15.05lb to get me my 6 stone award so 11.5lb to go! Im almost in the overwieght category on the bmi which is my next target :) think its around 15.2lb :) hope im ok to join as i only made the 15s last week x

hiyer all, can i join in, started at 25, trying to get past 16.5 at mo, did hit the 16 before xmas, but, put on, so here's to losing 5.5 lbs to take me to 15st13.5:D

I am now 16.4 hoping to reach the 15's over the 3 or 4 weeks. I started at 18 and half a pound

Yay lots of people joining! Although I'm not an official yet!!

Good luck all!

Any tips/advice!? Anybody slowed down yet or had to up Excercise etc?

Omg I love this group and officially can day I'm in the 15s!! Felt like the 17 and 16s went on forever!! But finally that number is getting smaller but when I weigh I think I forget to look at this number as I focus on the lbs !! But go us!! Xx

Hi All, started in the 19's now at 16s 5 1/2. Have started on treadmill and aiming for the 15's, been a very long time since i was there!

Had weigh in today and am only 2lb away from being in 15's! Cannot wait to see that number on the scales!

Back