From 16's to 15's

Can't wait for WI tomorrow! Had a really good week on plan, so hoping for a 2lb loss, hopefully getting me down to 16 5 and a step closer to the magic 15s!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Its a great feeling to get into the '15s' Down from 17st 6lb to 15st 10.5lb since January 12th!! A way to go yet but with all your inspiration and support I know I can do it!!!

Yay all!

Gl mancbird, fingers crossed!

I lost 4.5 last night taking me to 16.8. And got my stone and a half award!

Another 3 off for my club 10!

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

Anxious about weigh in tomorrow, missed lasts weeks as I was in hospital. So weigh in will so two weeks worth, I'm feeling positive though as I have lost an inch and a half from just my waist in the 2 weeks since I was last weighed :D

I was 0.5lbs from club ten last time and 3.5lbs off 2 stone award, I was 16.4 at last weigh in (started at 18 stone) so 5lbs to the 15's, I can't wait!

Almost there WelshCake! Me too I weighed in at 16 stone exactly so fingers crossed for next week for us both :)

as of yesterday im in the 15's :D i kicked 16's lardy bum since i last weighed myself and have got down to 15st 11lbs woop woop!!!

Samprand said:
as of yesterday im in the 15's :D i kicked 16's lardy bum since i last weighed myself and have got down to 15st 11lbs woop woop!!!

Me too! Didn't expect such a loss this week. well done to you too x

Well have weighed in and am now out of the 17s and into the 16s (16s 11 to be exact) so thought I would come over here and say hello!

Woohoo, weighed this morning and 3lb lost. That takes me to 16.5, so over halfway down the 16's.

Got my club10 too :D x

Hi all I like the sound of this group I have been on the 15 mark 1lb above 1 lb below for weeks and after a bad easter I am 2-3 lbs over I am really ashamed of myself I just seem to have lost the plot

aw bailey dont be soo hard on urself, i used to do the same but it doesnt do u any good hun. from ur stats i can see youve lost quite a bit of weight - well done! being 2-3 lbs over isnt the end of the world - totally fixable once we all get these easter chocolate-related activities out the way :D a little slip-up once in a while is normal, and we all deserve a break now and then :)

and well done selwonk! :)

I've done it- weighed in at 15stone 12.5lbs this weeks :)

16.8 at last WI, cant wait to see 15 something

How's everyone doing?

Half off for me this week, so 5lb til I'm officially in the 15's.

Reckon it'll be the first time in my adult life that I will ever have been! Having a good week so far (ok only on day 1 but the mentality's there!).

Also having scan bran as my hexB for a couple of days and seeing if that boosts
Me along! Need 1.5 next week to get my 2st shiney so am aiming for that at the very least!! Xx

Back