From 16's to 15's

I STS this week, disappointing but expected due to the family issues I've had this week. At least it wasn't a gain!

Weigh in today, 3lb lost, 7 LB in total, came home with my half stone award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month ;)

I love awards x

Please may i come and join you have lost 5 pound this week and 16 in total and just raced into my 16s! 16 Stone 11 now Im racing into the 15s! X

Ooh yes ill meet you the in other one very soon suzy! Ive just treated myself to a chinese as i have lost 16 pounds in total got slimmer of the week and slimmer of month but to be honest i didnt enjoy it so looking forward to getting back on SW tomorrow!

Well done Suzy, and to think you were so nervous :D. Welcome to the 16s Shenzi :).

Thank you maggie its good to be here, however no offence but i hope its not for long and ill be moving down lol! X

None taken :D Wishing the same and I'm not too far away lol, another 6lbs.

Im 16 11 so i think its 11.5 for me, hopefully i can do another June and lose another 16 but i doubt it! Probably be there mid august but that's fine haven't been in the 15's since i met my husband in 2007! X

Im 16 11 so i think its 11.5 for me, hopefully i can do another June and lose another 16 but i doubt it! Probably be there mid august but that's fine haven't been in the 15's since i met my husband in 2007! X

Bet you can't wait :). I know I can't :D. Last I was in the 15s was 2009, I often wonder what went wrong :cry:.

I know what went wrong for me i was going to the gym but still eating so was maintaining then bang when i got married last year stopped going to the gym then that was it bang ballooned. To be fair though my ibs doesn't help as other than going to work Im pretty much housebound x

I hope to be racing with you shenzi!

Lost half a pound this week guys, so I'm now 16.10

Good luck for the weekend everyone x

Another new member for the team- temporarily though I hope :0) 16 13 - hoping to b shuffling through to the next team by mid august :0)

Hiya vmo, i think ill be sitting comfortably here till about then aswell.

Back