Well done Selwonk!!!!

I WI tonight... come on 8 o clock! Hurry UP!!! x

Ela ine said:
Well done Selwonk!!!!

I WI tonight... come on 8 o clock! Hurry UP!!! x

Hope your WI went OK! *fingers crossed*

How has everyone done today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 4 lbs this week got slimmer of the week and my half stone award and have lost 9lbs in 3 wks....seriously happy here :)

Lisa
xxx

dacuckoo said:
I lost 4 lbs this week got slimmer of the week and my half stone award and have lost 9lbs in 3 wks....seriously happy here :)

Lisa
xxx

That's amazing, well done you! :)

Hope your WI went OK! *fingers crossed*

How has everyone done today?

Thank you hun!!! I lost 2lbs! YAY! So now 16:10 and a half :p

How about you? When do you wi hun?

Lisa
xxx

WOW! Well done hun!! :bunnydance:

You'll soon be into the 15's!!

Ela ine said:
Thank you hun!!! I lost 2lbs! YAY! So now 16:10 and a half :p

How about you? When do you wi hun?

WOW! Well done hun!! :bunnydance:

You'll soon be into the 15's!!

Well done! That's a great loss!

I do SW from home because I work late so I WI on a Wednesday. Tonight in fact! :/

Lost 3 tonight I'm now 9 pounds off moving down to the 15's. I don't know why but it feels great being a single figure to lose if ghat makes sense.

catmonkey said:
Lost 3 tonight I'm now 9 pounds off moving down to the 15's. I don't know why but it feels great being a single figure to lose if ghat makes sense.

That definitely makes sense, what is your target? I'm trying to break mine into small goals so it doesn't seem like such a massive challenge eek!

rachymason said:
That definitely makes sense, what is your target? I'm trying to break mine into small goals so it doesn't seem like such a massive challenge eek!

My big target is to get to 11-7. K have always been overweight and the lowest ad an adult was about 16 so when I get below that I will be so excited. I'm taking half a stone at a time. What's your final target? X

catmonkey said:
My big target is to get to 11-7. K have always been overweight and the lowest ad an adult was about 16 so when I get below that I will be so excited. I'm taking half a stone at a time. What's your final target? X

catmonkey said:
My target is a tiny 10 stone eek! I've never been that small but it is the top end of the healthy weight for my height! I have to take it half a stone at a time or I'll lose the plot! :)

May I join in. I feel I will be in the 16's forever! My weight loss is so slow despite sticking to plan. i've even been writing a diary on here to make me keep going which it is. I guess I have to accept its going to be slow and just find plenty of interesting foods and recipes to keep me going. :)

I am going to read my books and try some red and green days this week rather than all EE and see if that helps.

love
Jackie
x

Back