From 16's to 15's

So can we have a drumroll please......

This week, a MASSIVE 6lbs off AND hit my 4 stone Mark! Couldn't believe the scales this morning so weighed myself 3 times, last one with an hour in-between and still read the same! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!

Even took a picture :) well chuffed and back on cloud 9! Only half a stone till I move now Wahey!! Xx

OMG!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Big congrats and well done you seserved that after your undeserved sts last week. Nice one on not letting last week get to you.
Party on.........!:party0023:

hi everyone. sounds like you are all doing fabulously!! i started off at 17st 12lb (ulp) and really didn't want to hit 18 stones. i got down to 16st 11.5 (according to group scales) and i joined a sw group rather than trying to go it alone. i have lost 8lbs in the last 4 weeks and would like to get to 15st 7 by crimbo. it would mean a steady 2lb a week loss so wish me luck!!

abz xx

Hey everyone!

I started out at 18st even. I'm now 3.5lb away from being into the 15's, which sounds amazing to me! I haven't been so low down on the scales in years.

I was hoping to get a couple of pound off this week, WI on Tuesday, but had a night out on Friday for a karaoke competition I was in, and won a place in the grand final, sooooo, I just had a blow out and went off plan for the night.

If I STS this week, I've earned it lol

Good luck to everyone! When are your WI days?

Hi all
I haven't popped in for a while as I seemed to be going through a bad patch and put weight on for 2 consecutive weeks....even though I hadn't been bad. Stuck at the diet, kept food diary, and am pleased to say I'm back to my where I was a few weeks ago. I lost 2.5lbs at WI yesterday, and so am now 16.3 and half. How I long to drop a category, also I prefer my weight in Kgs and my weight is just 3.2 Kgs from getting bellow the 100Kg, many years since I've been there.
It is always so good to read about everyone else on here, especially when things are going well, also to see the support that's offered during harder times. Keep up the good work everyone, you know we're all worth it. :):):)

Hey everyone!

I started out at 18st even. I'm now 3.5lb away from being into the 15's, which sounds amazing to me! I haven't been so low down on the scales in years.

I was hoping to get a couple of pound off this week, WI on Tuesday, but had a night out on Friday for a karaoke competition I was in, and won a place in the grand final, sooooo, I just had a blow out and went off plan for the night.

If I STS this week, I've earned it lol

Good luck to everyone! When are your WI days?

congrats on your great loss so far. :D

I WI on Fridays, so aiming to be soooo good this week as I'm really, really really keen to get to the 15s before xmas as my friend has said I can go horse riding with her on xmas day if I'm below 16stone!!!

I'm so excited as I couldn't have possibly got on any of her horses at over 20 stone!!

I'm sure with motivation like that, you'll get there in no time!!

Fingers are crossed for you Vicki, however I'm sure you won't need any luck to get into the 15's by Xmas, you seem very motivated.

hey everyone. how many of you actually go to a class? i started going to them again and it's the best thing i ever did. my own scales are broken so i only know what i weigh at group which is terrifying to say the least.

saw myself on video yesterday and was horrified. i honest to god couldn't tell whether it was accidentally on widescreen or not!! the clothes i have are too big but i didn't realise how much i looked like a walking tent. and you couldn't tell if they were baggy or not. rather mortified that i've been walking around looking like that for months now. new clothes for my crimbo pressie i think...

hey everyone. how many of you actually go to a class? i started going to them again and it's the best thing i ever did. my own scales are broken so i only know what i weigh at group which is terrifying to say the least.

saw myself on video yesterday and was horrified. i honest to god couldn't tell whether it was accidentally on widescreen or not!! the clothes i have are too big but i didn't realise how much i looked like a walking tent. and you couldn't tell if they were baggy or not. rather mortified that i've been walking around looking like that for months now. new clothes for my crimbo pressie i think...

I go to class, and always stay for the Image Therapy. I always leave with a store of new information and enough motivation for the week ahead.

Sometimes seeing ourselves in a movie/photo gives us the shock we need. Am I really that big? Yes, yes we are. But, in no time we'll all be skinnymalinks! lol

ha. yes. but i was starting to feel rather good about myself, thinking i looked better. now i'm wondering what the hell i looked like before!!

HI everyone, have come to join you from 17 to 16......I lost 2lb tonight so am weighing in at 16st 12lb. Will probably be here for a while what with xmas and what have you. Happy losing x x x

HI everyone, have come to join you from 17 to 16......I lost 2lb tonight so am weighing in at 16st 12lb. Will probably be here for a while what with xmas and what have you. Happy losing x x x

Congrats on the move down! Be positive and maybe you will move down before christmas - how awesome would that be!!
xx

congratulations. this is the first time i've done the moving down the stones threads and i have to say i can't wait to get into the next one. it's like an added bonus to a shiny sticker :D

abz xx

Hi all- hope you don't mind me gegging in for a bit :)

lost 4lb this week- that takes me to 16 stone 12lb :)

Got my 5 1/2 stone tonight, and miss slinky- it's been a busy night, heehee.

Hoping to be into the 15's between christmas and new year (i know- i'm weird- lol) 5 weeks and 12.5lb to go, should be doable, just gonna be tough.

Would love to enter 2012 over 6 1/2 stone lighter than when I started my journey :)

Hi all- hope you don't mind me gegging in for a bit :)

lost 4lb this week- that takes me to 16 stone 12lb :)

Got my 5 1/2 stone tonight, and miss slinky- it's been a busy night, heehee.

Hoping to be into the 15's between christmas and new year (i know- i'm weird- lol) 5 weeks and 12.5lb to go, should be doable, just gonna be tough.

Would love to enter 2012 over 6 1/2 stone lighter than when I started my journey :)

:welcome:
OMG!! :D You are doing amazingly well, glad you have joined us x x :happy096:

Good luck on getting to the 15s - I'm hoping to be there before xmas too. I am already planning a SW friendly xmas dinner, which I was quite surprised how easy it was to do!! Not gonna tell my quests they are having a SW xmas dinner though...! :sign0151:

Thanks Vicki :) good to see you again!!

I'm planning a syn free roast dinner too- and since i dont drink, there shouldnt be many problems staying on plan *crosses fingers*

I'm hoping this is my last week here lol. Bit disappointed with half a lb off this week but at least its off I guess. I am also going to try and stick to plan at xmas

Got a decent loss at last! 3lb off this week after a small loss and small gain

Starting to head down the 16s

I'm hoping this is my last week here lol. Bit disappointed with half a lb off this week but at least its off I guess. I am also going to try and stick to plan at xmas

awwww- but i just got here :(

*pouts*

1lbs off for me
Slowly slowly wins the race

Back