From 16's to 15's

STS for me this week, so still in the 16's, but watch this space! I'm determined to be in the 15's next week!

welcome flutterby :)

well i lost a lb this week. i was a bit disappointed as i have been as good as gold. but it could be star week for me. i have a contraceptive implant so other than bloating and weight gain i have no clue when it comes around, other than generally having little patience :)

i had a mystery half a lb gain in my second week and i was gutted until i lost 3.5lb the week afterwards. so fingers crossed that's what happens this time :)

looks like everyone is doing well. onto the 15s!! :D

abz xx

Wooooooooooo! :party0049: I lost 2lb this week - but so gutted at the same time as that puts me at 16s 0lbs!! :argh: I'm really hoping to be in the 15s next week. Going to try extra hard this week in the hope that I can firmly plonk my gradually reducing in size butt in the 15s and not just scrape in!

i would love to get into the 15s next week but i would have to lose 3lbs... and that isn't that likely unless my body plays catch up for this week too... so we'll see. i'm being extra good. but hopefully, if not next wednesday then the wednesday after :D what is everyone's weigh in day?

abz xx

Lost the 1.5lbs I put on last week so I'm happy with that.
Is anyone hoping to be in the 15s for Christmas?

4 more weigh ins.... 12.5lb....hmmm....i don't think i'll quite make it- but 15's by new year- yes please :D

Wooooooooooo! :party0049: I lost 2lb this week - but so gutted at the same time as that puts me at 16s 0lbs!! :argh: I'm really hoping to be in the 15s next week. Going to try extra hard this week in the hope that I can firmly plonk my gradually reducing in size butt in the 15s and not just scrape in!

Congrats- You get another week with moi- so it's not a bad thing ;) haha

Hey all,

I'm 16 stone 13.5 and I'm aiming to be in the 15s before new years eve! So 3lb a week and I will do it!

X x x

SWRocks! said:
i so wish i could be in the 15's for Chrstmas 8lb to go 4 weigh in's left

You could be its just 2lbs a week and lots of determination x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Oh you will be there EASILY next week :p
What plan are you currently following? I need some food inspiration for my meals this week! xx

Lost the 1.5lbs I put on last week so I'm happy with that.
Is anyone hoping to be in the 15s for Christmas?

Gratz on getting back on it :)
I am aiming for the 15's by Christmas, although I have Christmas do this friday, my birthday on 17th, and following that obv christmas, OH birthday on 30th and NYE the next day eek!
But screw the messing up my diet for a couple of days - SW menu all the way...... I hope!
Good luck! xx

Hi all- hope you don't mind me gegging in for a bit :)

lost 4lb this week- that takes me to 16 stone 12lb :)

Got my 5 1/2 stone tonight, and miss slinky- it's been a busy night, heehee.

Hoping to be into the 15's between christmas and new year (i know- i'm weird- lol) 5 weeks and 12.5lb to go, should be doable, just gonna be tough.

Would love to enter 2012 over 6 1/2 stone lighter than when I started my journey :)

Congratulations on a FAB loss and even FABBER shiny! You will breeze through here no problems!

Think we can catch up with Ms Dyers so she doesnt have to spend too long alone in the next bracket? :p xx

Congratulations on a FAB loss and even FABBER shiny! You will breeze through here no problems!

Think we can catch up with Ms Dyers so she doesnt have to spend too long alone in the next bracket? :p xx

Thanks muchly :)

Yeah- we can't have her staying there on her tod, can we? ;) heehee

I've had a really bad weekend and its weigh in day tomorrow darn * week!

cupotea said:
I'm the same, 8lbs to go and 4 weigh ins... 2lbs a week is doable but I don't think I've any chance of losing that much this week :sigh:

I'm sure you will do great, the power of positive thinking gets ne through many a week :D x x x

Oh you will be there EASILY next week :p
What plan are you currently following? I need some food inspiration for my meals this week! xx

I mostly do red days and mainly seem to live off of roast dinners (but leaving off the roast potatoes as I'm not a huge fan of them anyway). I started a thread called 'Somersets worst cook meal ideas' and took a few pictures of my evening meals - I need to get back to it really as I only did a few!

Last week I challenged myself to eat 5 superspeed foods a day and it seems to have worked, but on more than one occassion I nearly pooped myself - so wouldn't recommend it!!

Last edited:
Back