From 16's to 15's

Whoop whoop 2lbs off...so only 0.5lbs to get my 1 stone award! So 16st 3lbs...onwards and downwards! And I was slimmer of the week...I am delighted! X

^^^ Well done. I surprisingly have only gained a pound. Im 16 stone 13. I literally have my little toe thats keeping me in here! lol. Im back on plan tomorrow.

weighed in tonight and lost 1.5lb, also got my 1 and a half stone award!! :D now sitting at 16st 7lb exactly.. halfway to the 15s.. determined to see the 15s by the end of january by the latest!! :D xx

guys....im leaving you :(

well its happy :)

i lost FIVE lb this week- F.I.V.E!!! jesus!

that takes me to 15 stone 13lb ! :)

hope to see you all in the next one extremely soon! :) xxxx

OMG!!!! that's amazing.. well done you!!! and on christmas week aswell!! :D see you over on the other thread soon i hope! :D xxxx

some great losses this week already - well done everyone, especially Tanya, 5 lbs is amazing. Hope to be joining you in the 15s soon xx

wi for me tonight - I have indulged more than usual but haven't gone mad. tbh I'll be ok with a gain upto 3lbs and I think I'm within that - I know my downfall has been stilton cheese (naughty but soooooooooo nice)

Hey guys,

Don't expect to be moving through the stones much now just found out I'm pregnant :D so happy x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Thank you so much x x x

I'm glad I can tell you guys because were only telling our parents until I'm 12 weeks but I couldn't hold it in! X x x

Gained 1.5lbs over Xmas - not bad for a week of eating everything in sight :)
16st 12lbs atm - back on track

Well after weigh in last thurs I'm back in 16 s but only by 1/2 lb , so hopefully back in 15' s next week , n with my new books I feel really motivated for the new year, I want to b 12 st ( or size 12, in 12 months in 2012!!!!! I'm determined I'm gunna get my target !

Hi just made it into your bracket at 16st 13.5lbs after a 2.5lb loss and slimmer of the week. Really pleased to be here and hoping to get and give lots of support to get the next stone off

oh dear, a 2lb gain for me tonight! after my 1.5lb loss last week that means i've only gained half a pound over xmas and new year which i'm quite pleased about really! lol. i did get a belated slimmer of the week award for last week though!!! and the fruit basket! :D yay.. also won the raffle tonight, so i think that kid of made up for the 2lb gain, which i thoroughly deserved by the way LOL

oooh congratulations miss slinky!!! :D xx

I'm back up in the 17s by 1lb :( hopefully see you guys again next week! X x x

Back