From 16's to 15's

Im doing well! I sneakily weighed this morning and I have lost another pound & a half ..but wont fully update my weight for this week untill Saturday. Love Slimming World!

*comes slinking back in from the 15s after putting 6.5lb on over the Xmas and New Year period*

I won't be here long, though... I hope lol

Hi Amy hope u feeling ok wiv pregnancy , take care x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mariavon said:
Hi Amy hope u feeling ok wiv pregnancy , take care x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm ok, sickness is really kicking in now but I don't mind because its a positive sign that the pregnancy is taking hold :) wish I didn't have to go to work though! X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

hi peeps, here for at least another week 0.5 off.

Vicki & Mandy - I'm sure you'll be back in the 15s soon, I'm coming with you this time!

Well done emmamb xx

Well it's not impossible to hope I'll be back there next week. I'm 16, 3.5 right now... and I have lost 6.5lb in one week before!
I hope you girls do come back with me!

Well it's not impossible to hope I'll be back there next week. I'm 16, 3.5 right now... and I have lost 6.5lb in one week before!
I hope you girls do come back with me!

I'm 16 2.5 and I know if I get my backside in gear 3lbs is not beyond me.

might take me a few weeks to get there - I really did throw a wobbly over christmas, I'm now 16 8lb, which is beyond belief as I was just in the 15s in early December.
It wont take me too long though - if I can put weight on that quickly, I can strip it off quickly too. I'll be in the 15s before February - see you there, please save me a seat!!

If you work that tushy off, Vicki you can get about 6lb off this week, placing you back in the 15s the week after!

xMandyDx said:
If you work that tushy off, Vicki you can get about 6lb off this week, placing you back in the 15s the week after!

Talking of working off your tushy, I have just done finished the 30 day shred for the 4th day and if I don't have a smaller tush by end of January I will hunt down Jillian Michaels and kill her!!! Xx

I bought some ankle weights yesterday and wire them for just 15 mins whilst I was at the gym and omg do I ache today,inside and outside of thighs,all under my bum and my stomach muscles. Gonna wear them for my night shift tonight,they weigh 5lb combined so in theory I was carrying more than that about last week anyway lol x

Emmamb said:
I bought some ankle weights yesterday and wire them for just 15 mins whilst I was at the gym and omg do I ache today,inside and outside of thighs,all under my bum and my stomach muscles. Gonna wear them for my night shift tonight,they weigh 5lb combined so in theory I was carrying more than that about last week anyway lol x

Where can you get them from? Xx

Back