From 16's to 15's

I weighed yesterday, I am 16 stone 8 now. - 2lbs Very happy indeed! Only 7 pounds to go untill I am the weight I was Jan 2011. Nice to know Ive nearly erased a whole years weight gain..lol

My week has gone very well. Just have to get past the weekend now, and WI on Tuesday. Actually looking forward to WI for the first time since before Xmas cos I know I'll have a loss! Those gains do serious mental damage! I think next year, I'll behave a bit more lol

Glad your weeks going well :) I've been 100% so far this week,must stop getting on the scales tho-so far it's showing a small gain! :( x

Your weight changes from day to day and from time of the day too. No point torturing yourself with these false readings at home. Just take it with a pinch of salt. The only WI that matters is in group!

1.5lbs off this week so 16st 2lbs... Here for another week or two me thinks :)

WI at 5.30pm... Nerves!!!

And you'll be there pretty soon too!

6lb offffff!!!!!!!!

My Consultant hugged me lol She came up to me and asked how I done, and I told her "6lb", and she replied, "off?" I nodded and she crushed me in a hug haha

Definitely... you'll be there next WI!

Want to be out of here by tomorrow!! haha weigh in le morning and I hope I'm under 16!! x

Hi, I'm new here. First weigh in last Wed night was 16st 10.5lb :sigh:. Weigh in tonight, hope I've lost something!

Got my wi looming and hope il be staying in here. Weighed in at 16st 13lbs last week and have been about 95% this week so don't deserve a gain but kinda expectin it after my big weightloss last week x

Back