From 16's to 15's

Emmamb said:
Got my wi looming and hope il be staying in here. Weighed in at 16st 13lbs last week and have been about 95% this week so don't deserve a gain but kinda expectin it after my big weightloss last week x

Sure you will be perfectly fine sweetie, 5% naughty does not equal a gain! (hopefully :)) good luck xx

Lost 3.

I'm now 16 stone... and a half!

LOL will I ever get out of here?
It's my birthday next week (weigh day) so jeeeezzz...

First week - lost 6.5lbs. Now 16st 4lb. :)

Gained a lb so back to the 17's I go :( not letting it get me down...measured myself and I have lost some inches so all good.
I WILL be back here next week-c u soon :)

Hi rejoined and started at 16 13 abduction lost 2.5 this week. Hoping i will be pushing down into 15s soon . Lots of inspiration here x

Omg predictive text. I don't know where the word abduction came from. I'm not some crazy ...honest!! Should have said last week lol

0.5 lb for me this week, ok with that this week, so you'll have my company for at least another week.

now if you find out how to get your weight abducted let me know ;)

Hello all i just managed to scrap into this section at the last weigh in. So glad to be out of the 17 and in the next bracket :D Now just onwards and downwards!!!

I'm always right :p

Well done everyone especially vicky .. See you soon in 15s i hope

Was 16 stone exactly when I weighed myself on wednesday... Hoping next week there will be a few pounds off though :)

Hi Leighthesim, we are similar height and weight and starting this journey at same time, I will be keeping an eye on your progress to keep me motivated. Good luck Hunni

A measly bloody half off. No I know a loss is a loss but jeez! I have been a frigging angel! Seriously! I have been weighing what needs to be weighed, synning what needs to be synned, hexing what needs to be hexed and whacking extra veg in where I can. Motivation might be slipping out the window if I'm honest....... Might go back to EE for a week. If I can afford to that is. *Sigh*

Well done Minky, but I know how you feel. I only lost a pound this week, but it may be deserved as I did have a G&T and a packet of crisps and some chocolate all within syn limit though..and you are doing all that exercising so god knows. Anyway, its all going in the right direction, better off than on. Thinking of doing a red week next week, really want to get in the 15's now..

A measly bloody half off. No I know a loss is a loss but jeez! I have been a frigging angel! Seriously! I have been weighing what needs to be weighed, synning what needs to be synned, hexing what needs to be hexed and whacking extra veg in where I can. Motivation might be slipping out the window if I'm honest....... Might go back to EE for a week. If I can afford to that is. *Sigh*

gutted for you minky - hoping you get a mahhhhoooooosive loss next week.

I started slowing a few weeks ago, so i have start a little bit of exercise now - not much - just what I can do and when I have time. It seems to have helped a bit x

Abigail'sMummy said:
Well done Minky, but I know how you feel. I only lost a pound this week, but it may be deserved as I did have a G&T and a packet of crisps and some chocolate all within syn limit though..and you are doing all that exercising so god knows. Anyway, its all going in the right direction, better off than on. Thinking of doing a red week next week, really want to get in the 15's now..

Think is, I haven't even had the odd naughty or alcohol that could give me a bloat/ water retention.

Last week I accepted the +1 because of * week and exercise, this week I'm angry. But I hope that it will just get me more determined.....? Have a good weekend sweetie xx

Back