From 16's to 15's

Half a pound off :/ hoping for a bit more next week with all this new exercise

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
newbie here... lost last week to put me at 16. 13

xx

Welcome sally sure you won't be here long

I lost 1.5lb this week to leave me at 16st 2.5lb.

Hello!! How lovely it feels to be here! I lost 5lb last taking me into the 16's! 16st 10lb yipee!!! :D

Hello all. Very happy to join you this week having lost 4 lbs,bringing me down to 16s 12 1/2 lbs.

That said I hope to be leaving you,and seeing you all in the 15 stone section over the next month or so.

Am 15st 3 nows, off ski I go, lost 9lbs this week (according to home scales cos I weighed at home last week) good luck to everyone :)

Hiya All
Such fantastic results and really motivational, well done.
I feel a bit of a let down to myself, I had been doing so well and was at this stage in mid November but had got laxidasical and stopped going to SW class, this weekend the motivation is back - thank goodness and I have reread the plan. I am still at 16.3, but intend to give some of that weight a great big shove through following the diet properly and a good helping of exercise.
Fortunately I haven't gained since stopping, but just imagine where I could have been if I hadn't been so silly, well I guess at least I'm hoping to be on the move again and a loss will be just so sweet, and to see the 15's a treat in itself.
Gail

I was the same and although I was still weighing in at class I was openly off plan and put on 8.5lbs in the 6 weeks up til Xmas...now I've refocused the weight is dropping off and I so so wish I was like this last month x

It feels so good to be able to get refocused again and see the weight coming off (well I hope that's what will happen to me), you are obviously doing well Emmamb and full credit to you for keep going to class. I know that I would be welcome back at class, I enjoyed the classes so much, I should get my sorry butt down there I guess.

hi everyone, im a sw newbie. I am currently in the 16's :( nearly in the 15's!!

This is the biggest I have ever been :( but I am doing something about it and melt the fat for good!!

Hi guys I would like to join this thread I am currently 16 12lbs! This is the lightest I have been in years :) I can't imagine getting into the 15 stone think I'll cry hehe

Hello to all the newbies! Don't be sad about how much you way, be glad that you're doing something about it and this is the last time you have to see those numbers :)

Good luck to you all and hope you move on down soon! Xx

Leia247 said:
Urgh back up to 16 13
Can't seem to get back on plan :(
Trying my best
Hopefully have a good day tomorrow and either work up the courage to ring about Zumba class tomorrow night or go swimming with the other half instead

Glad to see everyone's doing well

Well back in the 16 s again I'll end up back where I started at this rate:(:( I've been goin since may n so far cos of Xmas n being shabba with the diet I've only done 8.1/2 lb

2lb off .... Now 16.11.... 12.5lb off in 2 weeks.... Hoping for another 2 next week x x

Back