From 16's to 15's

I have lost another 3lb this week, taking me to 16s 3. Hopefully I will be out of here soon :)

:woohoo:This weeks loss gives me a 2.5stone sticker.

Well done everyone on their weight loss! I have my third weigh-in tomorrow and lost 4.5lbs last week on my first week although I think some of that was due to dodgy stomach the day of weigh in! Look set for a gain but know that's probably down to the result not being real last week.

Sticking to plan and doing lots of exercise and I know it will happen.

Eternalflame said:
Hi Mrs S

I've just got back into the 16's after putting over a stone on due to illness, christmas and eating really. Lost 3lb this week and aiming to loose 7 lb a month, I know it is possible, if I work at it, so hoping to be in the 11'st by November.

Would like to join in with you all if thats ok?

Thanks x

Welcoming u to the fold, let's beat the fat together!!!!

xJoanneJJx said:
Afternoon :)
I joined SW on Tuesday and am in this category (for now) ;) My weight at my first meeting was 16st 4lbs. Yikes!

Welcome onboard, there's only five lbs in us let's ditch them together x

Eternalflame said:
Hi Mrs S

I've just got back into the 16's after putting over a stone on due to illness, christmas and eating really. Lost 3lb this week and aiming to loose 7 lb a month, I know it is possible, if I work at it, so hoping to be in the 11'st by November.

Would like to join in with you all if thats ok?

Thanks x

Yes please I'd love same results by end of year, we can do it !!!! Stay focussed

nik86 said:
Hi all, I can now join this group yay! Lost 5.5lbs in my first week and now in the 16's. Looking forward to the banter and support.

Hiya welcome to the 15's let's work hard to get out of here!!! U a Barnsley fan ??? Where u from I'm from wombwell

Hi,
Hope you don't mind me coming to join you all. I lost 3.5lbs this week taking me to a 3.5 stone loss and dropping into this group. Still got 4.5 stone to loose but feeling confident at the moment. If I get into the 15's that will be the lightest I've been in about 20 years!!!

Morning all. Quick question, does anyone know if you can save up your syns ?

First real test on Friday night, we are going out for a few drinks and a curry. I already have the curry planned but its the booze intake I need to keep an eye on :eek:.

If you can save syns and have a blow out it is going to help.

brummie66 said:
Hi,
Hope you don't mind me coming to join you all. I lost 3.5lbs this week taking me to a 3.5 stone loss and dropping into this group. Still got 4.5 stone to loose but feeling confident at the moment. If I get into the 15's that will be the lightest I've been in about 20 years!!!

We can do it together( team work) well done on your loss so far

Danigrace said:
:sign0144:Another newbie here. Hello.
I started my SW journey in October last year, after years of being overweight. I was another person who was chubby as a child ("it's puppy fat, you will grow out of it", I was told). But I didn't. I remember being 11 stone something when I was about 16. When I got married at 24, i was 12 stone. I tried SW for a few months after I got married and lost about a stone, but then it was Christmas and I didn't go back after that.
Two years later when I first got pregnant, I was 13 stone 3. I put on 3 stone in that pregnancy. The baby, my son, weighed 9lb 2oz when he was born. I have had 2 daughters as well since then, but cant remember my weight when I had them. My youngest daughter is now 9 and my weight crept up gradually to the 19 stone I was in October 2011.

I had my 'lightbulb' moment, when I stepped on the scales one evening, the week of my 40th birthday and it said 19.0 stone. That was it. I had been hovering on the 18s for so long, which was bad enough, but I did not want to be in the 19s. So when I woke up the next morning I weighed myself and wrote it down. Every Sunday since then I have done the same thing. My start weight was 18stone 12. I haven't been going to class, mainly because I don't want to spend the money at the moment, but I am very focused, so it is working. I have used my old books, which I know are very old and out of date, but I figured if they were OK to use then, it cant be too different now. I found this site and have picked up lots of tips on what is now free and what are healthy extras, so I think I am doing OK. I am now at 16stone 6, so nearly back down to my 9months pregnant weight with my first child.

I have had a lot of inspiration from two friends, husband and wife, who have done SW. They have lost a load of weight and she is now a SW consultant. Another friend of ours is a consultant too, my local one in fact, which is another reason why I don't want to go to class (I don't want anyone I know, to know how much I weigh!) There also seem to be quite a few celebrities that have lost weight too, Dawn French, Ruth Jones and Nigella Lawson, to name a few who have done it the old fashioned way and Pauline Quirke and Fern Britton who have had help. But they all look great.

So, I have had plenty of inspiration for the last few months and even Christmas didn't stop me this time. I stayed the same that week, which I was happy with and have managed to consistently lose every week apart from Christmas. I have been looking at this site most days too although haven't posted before. The people on here are so friendly, encouraging and helpful, it is great. :D

I have awarded myself a 2 stone sticker :D and would like to lose about another 6 stone this year. I will try and post a bit more often now and contribute to various threads. I hope I haven't waffled too much, but I hope that seeing my own story in writing will spur me on.

Well done so far keep it up n keep posting x

still in the 16's, I lost 2.5 in the first week. I did be naughty at the weekend as me and hubby were away for our bdays

I've my first WI tomorrow..here's hoping I'll be out of the 16s in no time :)

Back