From 16's to 15's

I've hit 16 st 10.5lb tonight after losing 3.5lb and being awarded Slimmer of the Month :D I started out at 18 stone and 1/2 lb 4 weeks ago so I'm delighted with an 18lb total weight loss;)

I've hit 16 st 10.5lb tonight after losing 3.5lb and being awarded Slimmer of the Month :D I started out at 18 stone and 1/2 lb 4 weeks ago so I'm delighted with an 18lb total weight loss;)

Wow! That is a great loss. Keep up the good work :D

Wow some people are getting amazing results! I've been sticking to it but not been religious about the third of each meal being superfree - I prefer fruit to veg so have been snacking on fruit whenever I'm hungry between meals. Are the people with amazing results sticking to the third? Maybe I need to be a bit stricter with myself.

:)
Well done, I lost 2lbs this week and I'm also on 16st 10.5lb! Let's see if we can blast through this stone and never see it again!

Weigh in tomorrow.
Im sitting at 16 0.5lbs so I need to loose 1lb to get to the 15's!

1 little pound!
Please?!

I will be ridiculously excited if I get it!!
I was 15 1/2 stone about 10 years ago!
Madness to think I'm nearly back there.

Target wont seem light years away either in the 15's!

My first week and i'm leaving you all :p ...just! I'm now 15st 13.5 ha!

3lb off... now 16stone 8

WOoooooooHhhhhooooooooooooooo!!!!!

15 11.5 tonight after losing 3lbs!!!
Goodbye all you lovely people and looking forward to seeing you all soon!!

A big virtual kick up the rear to Abigails Mummy (i have size 8's so it will hurt!!) but seriously if you sts off plan then think what you will loose this week staying on plan!! Addibelle and Sally cinnamon, well done, great losses. Welcome biscuitmuncher, your doing so well I don't think you'll be with us on this thread for very long!!

Oh wow! there's been some brilliant losses this week! :) well done everyone!

it's my weigh-in tomorrow evening so wish me luck please xx

Time to go!! 3lbs lost taking me down to 15st 13lb. Hope to see you all in the 15's soon.

Well done eternal and arctic blonde! I have hit the mid point in this group and lost 4.5lbs this week so really pleased.

Well after all the anticipation of the new scales arriving last week, last Fridays weigh in was 16 st 7 lbs.

I am having a competition with my wife, she has lost 2lbs this week after this mornings weigh in, and to my amazement I came in at 16st dead :eek: so i'm still here only just mind !

Have a night out tonight, so we'll see where we are next week.

I'm having a real strong urge to eat tonnes of chocolate. DH has gone to Edinburgh for the weekend with his mates and I will be on my own (ie the food police wont be at home!!). Been really on plan all week but wondering if I just need to get it out of my system or try to fight it??

Help!!

I'm having a real strong urge to eat tonnes of chocolate. DH has gone to Edinburgh for the weekend with his mates and I will be on my own (ie the food police wont be at home!!). Been really on plan all week but wondering if I just need to get it out of my system or try to fight it??

Help!!

The Food Police might not be with you, but the Minimins Police are here to keep you on the straight and narrow!!:whoopass:
We are all here to help :D

Believe me, I know what it is like to want chocolate, but ask yourself how many syns are in each square. Look at the calories on the pack and work out the syns. 1 syn for 20 calories. On a square of Galaxy caramel, that is 2 syns per square. On a Galaxy cookie crumble it is 2.5 syns for 2 squares (if I remember correctly - the squares are smaller).

You can fight the urge :happy096: It would be a shame to spoil your hard work, after being on plan all week. Just have a few squares and then put it away. Have a few syns worth, because that is fine. Just have one row and then put it away and pat yourself on the back.

You know you can do it. Hope you have a good weekend.

Back