From 16's to 15's

Weigh in tomorrow morning, hoping to lose the couple pound I need to go to the 15's ... please be kind scales! Being super good this week so fingers crossed :) xx

Good luck, it would be nice to get rid of you out of this group. Meant in the nicest possible way of course :D

Took in the nicest possible way too :D Hope to see you in there soon! xx

Good, you wont get rid of me too easily, Im gonna follow you through the groups :D We'll both be slim and fit for our weddings.

What you said about seeing people at your sisters wedding, something similar happened to me several years ago. I lost 7 stone to go on a really nice holiday with my ex. We met a nice couple there who we stayed in touch with, who we later went to visit, about 9 months later. In that time I managed to put about 5 or 6 stones of the weight I lost back on. They didnt say anything when we met up, but I know what they must of been thinking. I felt really awful. I am determined that this is not going to happen this time.

Good, you wont get rid of me too easily, Im gonna follow you through the groups :D We'll both be slim and fit for our weddings.

I would just like to point out that in my previous post I mentioned about myself and Gemma having weddings. We are not getting married, to each other, or to anyone else, not at this point in time.

We are going to other peoples weddings :D

Fingers crossed for your 2 pounds Gemma and going to the next group.
Well weigh in this morning was a bit disappointing, 1lb lost. I know I should be pleased as its in the right direction but 1.5 would have meant 4 stone lost. Oh well will have to make sure its gone next week!! I'm going to concentrate on getting more veg on the plate as I think although I've been quite good I have let the veg slip a little. Good luck everyone with weigh ins this week.

HazeyBlue said:
I would just like to point out that in my previous post I mentioned about myself and Gemma having weddings. We are not getting married, to each other, or to anyone else, not at this point in time.

We are going to other peoples weddings :D

Hopefully after going to my sisters wedding my boyfriend might finally pull his finger out and get on bended knee ... doubt it very much though!! Hehe! Then that really would be a WHOLE new goal! :D xx

brummie66 said:
Fingers crossed for your 2 pounds Gemma and going to the next group.
Well weigh in this morning was a bit disappointing, 1lb lost. I know I should be pleased as its in the right direction but 1.5 would have meant 4 stone lost. Oh well will have to make sure its gone next week!! I'm going to concentrate on getting more veg on the plate as I think although I've been quite good I have let the veg slip a little. Good luck everyone with weigh ins this week.

Thank you :) And well done to you, 1lb off is still a loss and the amount you have already managed to lose in incredible! Well done :) xx

Thank you Gemma. I still have the other half to loose, so another 4 stone. I just get impatient when I know I've been good and when I think 1lb a week I think it will take forever. I should really think that 4stone(all bar 1lb) is not bad since the end of september. Still going to aim for the 15 to 14 group by Easter and see how I go! Thanks for the support!

brummie66 said:
Thank you Gemma. I still have the other half to loose, so another 4 stone. I just get impatient when I know I've been good and when I think 1lb a week I think it will take forever. I should really think that 4stone(all bar 1lb) is not bad since the end of september. Still going to aim for the 15 to 14 group by Easter and see how I go! Thanks for the support!

Since the end of September is fantastic! Massive well done to you! I hope I can keep my motivation going like you do and manage the success you have :) xx

Weigh in this morning, and as mean as this sounds I'm happy to be leaving you all this week! 15.10 so happy happy happy! makes me extra determined for next week :) see you all soon in the 15's I hope very soon! xxx

4 stone in 5 months is a tremendous weight loss, well done. Some weeks are slower than others, but what you have lost so far is amazing, you should be congratulating yourself! :)

Weigh in this morning, and as mean as this sounds I'm happy to be leaving you all this week! 15.10 so happy happy happy! makes me extra determined for next week :) see you all soon in the 15's I hope very soon! xxx

Wow, that must of been a tremendous loss this week, well done. It would be nice if I was to see you there on Friday but that would mean a 2.5lb loss, maybe, maybe next week.

See you soon xx

HazeyBlue said:
Wow, that must of been a tremendous loss this week, well done. It would be nice if I was to see you there on Friday but that would mean a 2.5lb loss, maybe, maybe next week.

See you soon xx

Week one of being back on Slimming world always has a dramatic effect for me ... then slow and steady ... hence why I usually give in! I get amazed by the quick result and disappointed after a few weeks because I want the first werks success every week! But not this time! I will do it!! And so will you, see you very soon in the 15's :) xx

Thank you for the Pat on the back and the encouragement ladies feeling much more on top again today!! Well done Gemma on a great weight loss and moving on down! Hazeyblue you'll be joining her sooner than you think and I hope to be only a few weeks behind you!!

Actually, if I go by my scales, weighed in the buff, pre food and drink, Im already in that group, but Im sticking to SW WI as it'll only get confusing.

But, if I stand on one leg and lean to the left Im actually in the 12's, but I'll discount that one :D

We'll all get there soon :)

brummie66 said:
Thank you for the Pat on the back and the encouragement ladies feeling much more on top again today!! Well done Gemma on a great weight loss and moving on down! Hazeyblue you'll be joining her sooner than you think and I hope to be only a few weeks behind you!!

Thank you! I'm still secretly hanging and to see how you all do as well though! Hehe! Keep up the good work ladies :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Have come to join you all in the 16 to 15's, have lost 3.5 tonight which puts me at 16 stone 12.5lb. Look forward to reading all your comments and see how you are doing. Good Luck Everyone. x

Well guys, you are stuck with me for another week. I lost 1.5lb this week, taking me to 16st 0.5lb. Next week, I'll be gone forever, even if I have to get weighed in my undies :eek: :D

Hi people, I am heading down this week after a 3lb loss which I am really pleased with! Hope to see you all in the 15s to 14s soon!

Hey all, I lost 2.5lbs this week which has taken me to 16.9.5 so im still here for a while! Got my stone award and was Slimmer of the Month for February! :D Hope to be joining all those who have slipped down to the next group soon! I cant ever remember when I was 15 anything!!! So looking forward to it!:)

Back