From 16's to 15's

Thanks everyone :)

Good luck today everyone.

My weigh in isn't until 7.30 tonight - will be excited to see everyone's losses on here during the day.

B x

bridesmaid said:
Good luck today everyone.

My weigh in isn't until 7.30 tonight - will be excited to see everyone's losses on here during the day.

B x

Ooops wrong thread... Meant for the Wednesday weighers!!! - morning cup of tea needed!

B x

I'm only on my first week but a sneaky peak at the scales confirms I'll be in the 16's officially by Friday (weigh in day). Thought I'd pop in and see what happens in these sub-forums?

Hello everyone - I'm currently 16st 9.5 and I desperately want to get to the 15stone bracket - about 3 years ago I managed to hit 15st 13lbs and I haven't seen it since. I hope you don't mind me all jumping in on your thread. I really need as much support as I can get this time round, Im sick of losing weight then piling it on and more. Rejoined SW again 4 weeks ago and lost 5lbs so far, which is a little slower than I would have liked but I have had things on and on the plus side I've not gained any week.

My weigh in is tonight and I've been on plan 100%, done a few red/green days and then some EE days. I had been not well so not excerised/moved around as normal. I really would like 2 off minimum so I can claim my 1/2 stone award, yay :)

I was thinking about doing the 30 day shred as I've heard great things about it, has anyone here around our weight tried it? is it a good fat burner or do you think it would be better when nearer target for toning?

Hello everyone - I'm currently 16st 9.5 and I desperately want to get to the 15stone bracket - about 3 years ago I managed to hit 15st 13lbs and I haven't seen it since. I hope you don't mind me all jumping in on your thread. I really need as much support as I can get this time round, Im sick of losing weight then piling it on and more. Rejoined SW again 4 weeks ago and lost 5lbs so far, which is a little slower than I would have liked but I have had things on and on the plus side I've not gained any week.

My weigh in is tonight and I've been on plan 100%, done a few red/green days and then some EE days. I had been not well so not excerised/moved around as normal. I really would like 2 off minimum so I can claim my 1/2 stone award, yay :)

I was thinking about doing the 30 day shred as I've heard great things about it, has anyone here around our weight tried it? is it a good fat burner or do you think it would be better when nearer target for toning?

Hi MissMunky

First of all, GOOD LUCK for wi tonight, I am panicking about mine! I was 16.13 last week, and I think it will be a gain tonight, and back into the 17s :( Fingers crossed for your award tonight, let us know how you got on!

I tried 30 day shred, its one hell of a workout. I have not managed to stick with it though, so I am using wii fit right now, but hoping to complete the shred one day. Well worth a go, I had muscle pains on parts of my body I didn't know there were muscles! I get married in August and would like to do the full 30 days before then.

Thanks lisajade, I will definately be posting how I get on - been great all week so it should definately be a loss no matter how small :)

I'm soo tempted to order the shred but I'm also scared haha I've really not exercised in about 3 weeks as I've had two colds but I'm going back to swimming tomorrow.

I have a 25 mile walk in 4 weeks, so I will also be doing alot of stairs and hillwalking - I love it when I'm exercising even if its just a little, I notice I end up with more energy when I do.

Aww well don't write yourself off just yet, I thought I was gaining last week and lost 1/2lb - just need to get back on plan asap and you'll be fine. We all have good weeks, bad weeks, ups and downs... Just gotta keep jumping back onto plan lol

Honestly, I can not remember the last time I was 15stone. I am hoping to see it soon though and wave goodbye to it once and for all! Manage to hit myself into the 16s tonight and get my 3 stone sticker so I am feeling great :)

Pipaluk said:
Honestly, I can not remember the last time I was 15stone. I am hoping to see it soon though and wave goodbye to it once and for all! Manage to hit myself into the 16s tonight and get my 3 stone sticker so I am feeling great :)

Neither can i, i have 9lb to loose to get to 15st 13lb. Goodluck pipaluk i hope you get there soon x

Well done on losing 3 stone, that's a great achievement!

Well I lost 3.5lbs which takes me to 16st 6lbs - 6.5lbs to get to that 15st bracket!

lost 2lbs last night
:)
feel like I'm getting back on track after pretty much faffing about since xmas!

wanna try hard to get my 2.5 award back next week - i think I need 1.5 off :) aiming for 2lbs

Haven't lost two weeks in a row since xmas! here's hoping :)
Ive really got my head into gear today - went shopping and have been planning healthy meals in my head
have also printed out some 'thinspirations' for around my mirror and on interest :)

Hope everyones doing ok

Well done everyone that has lost, if we keep this up we'll be meeting in the 15's-14's in no time.

For anyone that gained or sts, just draw a line under it and get back on plan - YOU CAN DO IT! :)

Well done everyone, I've been looking at your weightlosses and it really helps me to stay on track. I've lost 1lb this week so am very near the 15's. I was a bit disappointed with my loss this week, but by looking at other people's histories, it shows me that this is common to all. All the best for your weigh- in's xx

Well done everyone, I've been looking at your weightlosses and it really helps me to stay on track. I've lost 1lb this week so am very near the 15's. I was a bit disappointed with my loss this week, but by looking at other people's histories, it shows me that this is common to all. All the best for your weigh- in's xx

I struggled getting out of the 17s, I was only having small losses and a small gains but I finally got through it and it's starting to come off more easier again. A loss is better than a gain, even if it's just 0.5lb, it's better than nothing. Those little losses soon add up! :) people often hit a weight loss plateau which is the biggest challenge, if you can get yourself through it you can reach your goal without a doubt, most people give up when they hit that phase.

Well done everyone on their losses, keep it up! xx

Well done everyone that has lost, if we keep this up we'll be meeting in the 15's-14's in no time.

For anyone that gained or sts, just draw a line under it and get back on plan - YOU CAN DO IT! :)

15's-14's sound AMAZING to me! Can't wait! I'm 16.12, so it'll be a wee while, but I'm excited to get into that bracket :D

Lost 2.5lbs this week was 16st exactly... Hoping another 100% week will take me down to the 15s... Hope everyone here will be joining me down there really soon.

I love these boards taking it a stone at a time... Makes it all seem manageable somehow.

Have a great weekend everyone.

B x

Lost 2.5lbs this week was 16st exactly... Hoping another 100% week will take me down to the 15s... Hope everyone here will be joining me down there really soon.

I love these boards taking it a stone at a time... Makes it all seem manageable somehow.

Have a great weekend everyone.

B x

It does seem more manageable somehow, no time limits etc seems to help me :) I am obsessed with setting goals that I never reach.

Yep it definately makes it much easier to think of it in little pieces. I have 6.5lbs to get into the next bracket, not really bothered how long it takes me. At least in the meantime I have all you lovely people to keep me company and egg me on :)

Back