From 16's to 15's

You can do it - just think about how nice it will be to be on a whole new bracket! :)

Hi, I have not exactly been Mr Chatterbox while in here, but thought I should say bye as lost 5lb this week and can move now into the 15 to 14 forum!! :D

Hope to see you all soon!!!

Bye

Lost 1.5lb this week taking me to 16st 11.5lb. I'm not very patient so would have loved to have lost more but at least it's going in the right direction!

Woop, great weight losses! As we say goodbye to one we say hello to another :)

-3lb off for me tonight, so I'm 16st 8lb do I'm getting there! Another month I reakon and I'll be moving on down!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in this morning couldnt go last week but hoping I've lost 3lbs as I seem to loose about 1 1/2 lbs a week . It's going but slowly

Hi

I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago this thursday will be my 3rd weigh in. I started at 16,11.5 and now im at 16.7 i wud love to seen the 15's again, i have been sticking to the diet but not really coming off as quick as it did before, i feel so bloated and heavier than ever :(

Angie, what sorts of things are you eating? I might be be you need.a wee mix up to get rid of feeling bloated.

Hey MissMunky

I am trying to eat loads of fruit & veg, but lunches i do find im very repetitive.

Any suggestions for quick weight loss?

I have stuck to it this week and dont feel any lighter, infact feel heavier and my weigh in is tomorrow (slightly scared) lol

Weigh in tonight. I've been relatively good but *week is starting today so that could throw a spanner in the works :( good luck to everyone weighing today

I'm the same Angie it's been a hard slog not as easy as in the past but I'm nearly in the 15's now started at 17st and this week after six weigh ins I'm 16st . Stick with it and you'll be fine

Angie3 said:
Hey MissMunky

I am trying to eat loads of fruit & veg, but lunches i do find im very repetitive.

Any suggestions for quick weight loss?

I have stuck to it this week and dont feel any lighter, infact feel heavier and my weigh in is tomorrow (slightly scared) lol

The best thing is to vary your diet from day to day as much as possible to keep your metabolism on the ball as I find when you eat the same thing your body becomes sluggish.

are you doing extra easy?

I always have great weight losses when I do a few red days or make speed soup using all superfree speed foods.

I'm thinking of starting slimming world so hoping to join you soon!

Delighted that I had 3.5lbs off at WI tonight and was 15 10.5lbs so hopefully I'll see you all in the next room down.

good luck everyone.

B x

Woo 3.5lbs off tonight :D 16 st 6!! Lowest yet! Onwards!!

Thanks miss munky

Weigh in tonight so wish me luck and i will take ur advice and try and vary my diet. I made potato n leek soup for todays lunch :)

Back