From 16's to 15's

Im been missing a bit from here, been faffing about the last few weeks, am now at 16.1.5 so I have a 2lb target for next week to get down to the 15s and my Club 10! Fingers crossed.

Goodluck everyone weighing in tonight, including myself lost 3.5 last week so I'm doubtful it will be another big loss!

0.5lbs off for me which I'm really happy about :)

Stayed the same gutted i really tried. Love to go on the rampage but i wont as im out on saturday for a nite out

Another 1lb off for me tonight.... 9.5lbs to go before I break into the next zone :eek:

Hi everyone. I hopefully won't be in this group for long LOL Having been 17 stone something for years, I finally broke into the 16 something's around feb this year. I managed to get down to 16st 01 before it all went pear shaped (literally) and I had a mental block, went off the rails and ended around 16st 08. I joined slimming world (meetings) last Wednesday and I am now 16st 02. Desperate to get into the 15st somethings! It seems to be such a stumbling block for me somehow...

Hello all

After my second weigh in since starting back I have lost 7 lbs taking me into the 16 zone ! Loving the plan, following mainly red days - cant quite get my head around extra easy ! Any tips greatly apreciated :eek:

Hi there ... weighed this morning and 16st7lbs so I'm right in the middle of your gang!

Hi

I made 16st 13lb tonight - so a new group for me - Hello!

2lbs off this week taking me to 16 st 9.5 lb. Missed 1st threshold by half a pound. Still losing slower than I'd like but at least it's coming off.

Arrgh I'm still here! WI this morning and I'm exactly 16st. Why is it so hard for me to beat this bloody number!!! One big fart could have done it.

Back