From 16's to 15's

sallyannetag said:
Ive got weigh-in tonight, hoping for the 2lbs which would take me to 15st 13.5! I need 2.5lbs for my Club 10 Award!!!

Good luck for tonight, let us know what happens :)

HI everyone, I have just started on SW, I have been on WW for over a year and lost 3 stone in the first 9 months, since December though I have been mucking about with the same 3lb!

I thought a change is as good as a rest and started Slimming World yesterday, so I thought I would say hi :)

I hope so, I am fed up of faffing about so I am hoping this will bring me more focus.

Unexpected jump into the 16's today at 16st 13.5lbs hello everyone <waves>

Grizzly_man said:
Unexpected jump into the 16's today at 16st 13.5lbs hello everyone <waves>

I am new in here too. Congrats on your next stone bracket :)

Woooooo!!!
3.5lbs off last night
After being here from before Xmas I'm now heading out of the 16s instead of heading into them

16st 2.5 lbs
1.5 to 3stone

Hello all that are joining us!

Well done on losing 3.5lbs, see you in the next bracket :)

still here for a wee bit but hopefully not for long :)

Hey

I finally lost a decent amount, i got 3.5lbs off tonight so all biz lol

Ive outings all weekend so dread nxt weeks weigh in lol

sallyannetag said:
Slow and Steady wins the race. Ive been at SW since 11th January and have lost 22.5lbs. Works out just over 1lb a week when averaged out. 52 weeks of that would be 3.5stone!

Thank you for the motivation. I'm determined to stick with it despite my frustration. Well done on your progress.

I sts this week, I'm really pleased though as had a 21st and a few family nights and days. Nothing planned for the next few weeks though so looking for a few weeks of losses :)

I'm hoping that once I get past that dreaded 16 the rest of the stones will just fall off in about a day.... Hehehe x

I'm so with you on that one, this 16 has been a nightmare to get past (still not done it!)

I have been in the 16's since December, my own fault, at least I haven't put loads back on, I was 16 st 10 in December and I am 16st 12lb now. Hoping to get into single lb figures soon and then just carry on. i will do this, i am determined.

Back